What's new

PLA cuts off Indian Army from its forward bunkers!

I think, the army is not doing enough, they are not suggesting... something is wrong. Thats why I said it is time to put pressure on the top brass of army HQ.

Army can suggest.

WORNG is The RED tapeism & Politics, which might be delivering its Toll --- Army can nvr be given free hand untill full scale war not just happend.

Army always do! Last time when they enter into Indian territory, army had similar plan but Govt didn't approve.
What is the reason behind it some larger political wisdom or the GOI simply lacks the will!
Even If the case is former the government would still be giving some reason it isn't approving army's demands. What are those reasons?

what If the Civilian government simply lacks the will to retaliate just like in this case?

And if the pla pushed and occupies few posts and if the GOI dsnt respond ,come elections and people will show the government that is the beauty of democracy.

And if the pla pushed and occupies few posts and if the GOI dsnt respond ,come elections and people will show the government that is the beauty of democracy.
what about the Posts? Democracy takes time!
What do you think should be done Imediatly instead of waiting for the Elections?

You know diplomacy and all but this is too much.
The soldiers should be given the freedom to take the initiative or how else will they protect the border.
Or as I suggested the local commanders should be given limited autonomy governed by a proper SOP.

what about the Posts? Democracy takes time!
What do you think should be done Imediatly instead of waiting for the Elections?

What i was trying to tell was if the GOI dosnt do anything and if things go out of hand they will never be elected again.so GOI will never let the thing out of hand .they know what they are doing.you have been hearing so many incidents of incrution has anything changed on the ground.they come we report and they go back what is the point of them comming when they dont want to stay and you want war over that.no

What is the reason behind it some larger political wisdom or the GOI simply lacks the will!
Even If the case is former the government would still be giving some reason it isn't approving army's demands. What are those reasons?

2 things.
1. Govt simply thinks that they can resolve such issues diplomatically.
2. Area is disputed! And both countrie's soldiers partrol in that area since 1947 and no body has concrete bunkers there so India can't act like territory is completely ours!!
PS: Its a 18 km corridore where both army patrols and claim it to be theirs!

those islands are within the range of landbase missile striking distance,China has thousands of those missiles and turn the whole area into a sea of flame,Japan's navy will be gone into flames.that's why they are very restrained now,casue they have to.Japan also has islands disputes with Russia and S.Korea,so it's Japan who has territorial disputes with every single neighbor.

The Point was by pointing thousand missiles you only can capture the land but will loose everything else... you are just forgetting the other end (in this case japan doesnt stand alone or neither we are).

Land disputes are there & everywhere but will and way to come to an amicable solution is what china is not opting but Its a "Act of Vandlism" with oversuperiority complex of its Military power.

Remember " If you play with fire, you get burned too "

before the German and Soviet war,they signed a non-aggression treaty.

Taking of war is easy but to stand and fight is not. I am no internet fan boy to threaten war but if it comes our way we are ready.

Btw this time its the Chinese side who have built the Weather station violating the terms of the agreement dont you guys feel hypocritical last time China pitched tents to protest indian tin sheds at Chumar now what are the Chinese doing ?

And they are not even tin sheds this time these are concrete structures.

PS: So much said i am supremely confidant the Indian army will do what it has to do. This is no 1962.

PS: So much said i am supremely confidant the Indian army will do what it has to do. This is no 1962.

I agree,in 1962 we had nothing in our favor,and India was way more superior than us in every aspect,but tables had been changed completely today.

I agree,in 1962 we had nothing in our favor,and India was way more superior than us in every aspect,but tables had been changed completely today.

Yes you are correct.

PS: i dont troll buddy you have facts want to have a knowledgeable dialog you are welcome otherwise :wave:

Its your Friend who Barks..............Tell them to Bite...............

1962, recently they advanced nearly 19 kilometers into Indian territory on April 15, and i think in June as well :)

Back
Top Bottom