What's new

PLA Individual equipment. Three pictures.

Can anyone explain how the European arms embargo against China works?? Does it cover small arms? Are those real HK G36c or Chinese copies?

There's something which we call "improving" and which the Westerners call "copying".

There's something which we call "improving" and which the Westerners call "copying".

I don't know. I own a lot of guns. It's really hard to improve on a real Colt, a real Glock and a real Heckler & Koch.
The Chinese small arms industry just isn't there yet. Even the chief designer of the qbz-95 admitted they has to design a gun that would work with lower manufacturing tolerances. That was 15 years ago, so I don't know about today. Colt, Glock and HK are still pretty much perfection.

I don't know. I own a lot of guns. It's really hard to improve on a real Colt, a real Glock and a real Heckler & Koch.
The Chinese small arms industry just isn't there yet. Even the chief designer of the qbz-95 admitted they has to design a gun that would work with lower manufacturing tolerances. That was 15 years ago, so I don't know about today. Colt, Glock and HK are still pretty much perfection.

Yeah, Glock and H&K are the masters of arms since they have a long history.

Chinese industry started just two decades ago. You can't expect them to be at the top of the world at this stage.

However, China is currently the world's 5th largest arms exporter and rising fast.

Guys, here's a picture of a new domestic 9mm submachine gun. It's not the G36C, but a Chinese design.

3550553651_84056d8a1c.jpg

First picture is a still from a TV drama series called 士兵突击, and thus not real. Second picture is just some guy with counterfeit CP gear holding an airsoft G36C. In fact, all the G36 in this thread are airsoft.

whats in the pic in which 3 guys are sitting? Inside where are they sitting? Is it a mobile control and command centre?

Why does the guy in the second picture carry the knife near his neck? That's an awkward position to draw the knife. He can slash his neck if he's not careful.

Can anyone explain how the European arms embargo against China works?? Does it cover small arms? Are those real HK G36c or Chinese copies?

Sometimes they call it "incorporate" western or soviet technology. Which is a 'nice way' to say 'copying'.
Personally, I would tap into technology with pragmatic approach to western and Russian technology. For me, that is what modernization and improving is about. Rather than going by a set rule and become crystallized on one set of idea, you take onboard both and add your own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom