What's new

PLA wants naval bases in Indian Ocean

i will give base to china, kiya karlega tu:mad: ?

LOL..to how many countries you guys will provide Naval Base??first,you guys chanted to provide USN a base in BOB.now China??looks like BD has an unused naval base..you need this sign then...

b81ff8c282e1c769e485d47eaf4bb2ef.jpg

ab rona bandh kar, mera marji :rolleyes:

LOL..you forgot,we have stooges to run your country..we don't care about your wish.. :lol: by the way,I'm a bengali.no need to use hindi.its the language of evil yindoo terrorist group RSS'. :D

PLA wants many things, question is whether it will get what it wants.

LOL..you forgot,we have stooges to run your country..we don't care about your wish.. :lol: by the way,I'm a bengali.no need to use hindi.its the language of evil yindoo terrorist group RSS'. :D
ah bangali, valo valo, valo gali daowa jabe :P aibar shun, ami chini k dhati dibo, ki korbi kor :D

ah bangali, valo valo, valo gali daowa jabe :P aibar shun, ami chini k dhati dibo, ki korbi kor :D

"Dhati"??mane Dhar???kotha theke??Chatgaon(Chittagong)??na Barishal??

Dhar dite gele age nijer thakte hoy.. :P banglay ekta proverb ache,"Nijer soar jayga nai,shankarar ma re majhkhane soai".. :rofl:

"Dhati"??mane Dhar???kotha theke??Chatgaon(Chittagong)??na Barishal??

Dhar dite gele age nijer thakte hoy.. :P banglay ekta proverb ache,"Nijer soar jayga nai,shankarar ma re majhkhane soai".. :rofl:
amar eche, beshi bok bok korley tor kan moley dibo :mad:

How many fronts?

China + Pakistan = 2 fronts

Sri Lanka = third front

Bangladesh = fourth front

Indian ocean = fifth front

India is completely surrounded and strategically paralyzed :lol: :lol: :lol:

India = 1 front
Japan + US = 2nd front
Taiwan + US = 3rd front
South Korea + US = 4th front.
The Philippines + US = 5th front
Vietnam = 6th front
And USA in whole Pacific region.
And I can also add your beloved North Korea as another volatile front.
And, I can add even Russia.
China is surrounded in every way, strategically. :P

Thank u!!!! More budget for navy!!!
First you need money for that. But it's better more indian rupees be spend on social development and help the poor people, sanitation and railroad.

When China starts sailing their Aircraft Carrier in the IO you are going to want to pester them back by sailing in the East China Sea.
Is it against international law to move through international water?

First you need money for that. But it's better more indian rupees be spend on social development and help the poor people, sanitation and railroad.
Chal be!!! Our money... we don't need your suggestions!!!!:mad:

Only in Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Everybody is grouping up to take down the elephant.

wow joker, you mean to find elephants in sea water and then take down wow

let me tell you reality, last time when US 7th fleet was there in bay of bengal, the found a dozen soviet nuke submarines and an entire fleet of soveit command, so we have palyed poker on the super power table.

Aleast they were super power

Now to deal with a souper power like you with those ging mong song ping pong type tin boxes big deal :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:Souper power dragon :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

below is a old story.

Vladimir Kruglyakov, the former (1970-1975) Commander of the 10th Operative Battle Group (Pacific Fleet) remembers:

"I received the order from the Chief Commander 'To not allow access of the American Navy to the Indian military objects'.

- On the way of American Navy stood the Soviet cruisers, destroyers and Nuclear submarines equipped with anti-ship missiles.

Vladimir Kruglyakov, the former (1970-1975) Commander of the 10th Operative Battle Group (Pacific Fleet) remembers:

"We encircled them and I have targeted the 'Enterprise' by missiles. I have blocked them and didnt allow enclosing to Karachi, nor to Chittagong or Dhaka".

"The Chief Commander has ordered me: 'Lift the subs when they (the Americans) appear!' It was done to demonstrate, there are all the needed in Indian Ocean, including the nuclear submarines. I have lifted them, and they recognized it. Then, we intercepted the American communication. The commander of the Carrier Battle Group was then the counter-admiral Dimon Gordon. He sent the report to the 7th American Fleet Commander: 'Sir, we are too late. There are the Russian Nuclear submarines here, and a big collection of Indian battleships'.

The war was then two weeks long, and it has finished by Pakistani forces surrendering. And Souper power china watched a birth of democratic nation (bangladesh) when their all weather friend was torn apart"

Apart from the Indian Naval Armada "Today you will find American, Japanese , French , British Boomers, CBG's and company to soupout the souper power"

"Look East Link west" Intentions , Intentions , Intentions first japan and Our PM then visits America, if the chinese could not figure it "dumb dumb dumb"

Last edited:
manpuri asking MAOoooooo tyrants for protection do you get timbaktu times in the morning

India = 1 front
Japan + US = 2nd front
Taiwan + US = 3rd front
South Korea + US = 4th front.
The Philippines + US = 5th front
Vietnam = 6th front
And USA in whole Pacific region.
And I can also add your beloved North Korea as another volatile front.
And, I can add even Russia.
China is surrounded in every way, strategically. :P

You forgot to add Hong Kong And Taiwan front, Even they need independence from these despots

When China starts sailing their Aircraft Carrier in the IO you are going to want to pester them back by sailing in the East China Sea.

To challenge India in IOR PLAN need at least one and half decades of modernization.Logic is simple.
Mighty USN and JSDF is in SCS to challenge them.They need at least 5CBG to challenge IN ,USN and JsDF simulatenously and it will take time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom