What's new

PLAAF vs. USAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the meantime, we need at least 2000 nukes ready to launch within 30 minutes. Otherwise, the US may be tempted to go for a first strike to cripple our launch capabilities, prevent weapon assembly, and become the undisputed boss of the world. They will need to kill every other human to achieve this, but no brutality is beyond these animals.

The strategic weapons are always the first priority for PLA.

We have refined our nuclear arsenal first, then our conventional weapons.

And make sure there are enough bunker penetrated nukes to blow out the Supervolcano in Yellowstone Park.

Just rent airstrips or naval bases in Latin America and Africa. American East coast is its achilles heel.

Polar orbit nukes on the S-N axis is key. The US has missile defense to all directions except south. A crippling nuclear strike from the south at a low angle can bypass all US defenses.

not again with this "your racist" crap.

not again with this "your racist" crap.

It's not "crap". below_freezing is consistently racist. He should give it up and I won't need to keep calling him on it.

It's not "crap". below_freezing is consistently racist. He should give it up and I won't need to keep calling him on it.

that is what PMs and the "report" button is for.
try to keep your posts on topic. not that this topic is worth anything.

Cancelled rocket-powered C-130 aircraft for illegal operation in Middle East :

attachment.php

0.jpg

c-130rocket2.jpg

Decision-making flowchart diagram since 2001 09 11 :

20070223-wwgwbd.jpg

F-22 manoeuvre and Pugachev's Cobra proper :

manoeuvre6vm8yv.jpg

Polar orbit nukes on the S-N axis is key. The US has missile defense to all directions except south. A crippling nuclear strike from the south at a low angle can bypass all US defenses.

I think the Pentagon reports to you by the way you are commenting on US abm shield.They test the THAAD in Arizona & you think there's no ABM in the South.If it's true then US knows that China can't strike from the South.

I think the army you were mentioning was Indian army right?

Open you eyes, PLA is a beast on the land, it is an enemy that even the US army won't try to take on.

Chinese army doesn't have the mind engage in large scale exercises with any country except some counter terror exercises wit Russia,India.PLA officers don't command the raw experience possessed by IA officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom