What's new

PLAAF vs. USAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The tyranny of distance" :

3.jpg

In 1962, our GDPs were about the same, and our degree of industrial independence was similar, though China was ahead slightly.

In 2011, our GDPs are different by 4x, our degree of industrial independence is not even comparable.

what it has to do with the fact that smaller armies are better than larger armies.It like F has smaller atomic radii than O because of effective Nuclear Charge decrement but Cl is larger not because of Nuclear Charge increment but because of addition of another shell.GOT IT?

what it has to do with the fact that smaller armies are better than larger armies.It like F has smaller atomic radii than O because of effective Nuclear Charge decrement but Cl is larger not because of Nuclear Charge increment but because of addition of another shell.GOT IT?

I would rather have a large and well equipt army than a small and equipt one, especially for China.
Smaller army may benefit smaller countries, but not so for a large one who needs to have their land mass defensively covered.
Army isn't just there for war and defense, they are also called upon for relieve work or deployed overseas if need be.
In a real war situation, it is unlikely that we will have all 2million+ military personels standing together side by side waiting to be bombed, so not exactly a sitting duck some percieved them to be.
I often laugh at childish comments about how China will be destroyed and how they Americans will do this and that to China etc etc. Why only talk and no actions? I guess reality speaks for itself.

Atomic radius says little about effectiveness, that is, reactivity. Neon has an even smaller atomic radius than fluorine, and has a higher atomic mass. So I don't get your point.

The case of smaller armies winning over larger ones is FEW, which is why they're well remembered. No one remembers why some small no name nation got pummeled by a huge one because that's expected. You think large countries started out with those borders? Mongol horsemen conquering half the globe is not expected.

China's army is already highly equipped, regardless of size. I'd rather have 1.6 million highly equipped soldiers, than 1 million equally equipped soldiers. At some point you can't carry the equipment around anymore.

well that depends on your perception of Indian Army ... I meant Relatively though...IF CHINA HAS A SMALLER ARMY IT WILL BE RELATIVELY MORE EFFICIENT.As far as Quality of Indian Army is concerned your perception will help us in our future wars with China.

I really doubt that my perceptions will have any effect on any future war with India, more so because i am a American citizen, a civilian not in the political field at that. further more it is not some view that i have based on nothing that the Indian army is not better equipped than PLA, what guns each side uses and other standard equipment is not hidden and the Indian army is definitely not better in terms of equipment, as for doctrine that is more difficult to say but i do note that china has never lost a war after the ccp took over and both sides haven't had a (well you had kargil) large war for decades.

yes if china had a smaller army it would be able to retired older stuff and achieve faster modernization, however this is not the only thing we have to look at, suddenly having 1 million soldier with nothing to do is a problem, china being the size that it is also needs to cover the entirety of its territory.

atomic radii of NEON is larger than Fl ... because it neutralized through Octet Rule...just like A neutral country has grater geo-strategic range.

atomic radii of NEON is larger than Fl ... because it neutralized through Octet Rule...just like A neutral country has grater geo-strategic range.

right. i hate the memorization part of chemistry. you'd think the trend continues since in every other case the added proton outweighs electron repulsions but it doesn't.

Russian measurements of RCS for F-22 :
sfirstflighton29jan10reCA29KT2T.jpg

740 x 561

Su-33 fighter versus F/A-18E/F fighter :

20090310_Table_CarrierFighter.jpg

I think you need to remember who youre talking about. The US soldiers I know (my brother included) are some badass motherfuc***s. I know full well a poor, undereducated PLA soldier wouldNOT or couldNOT match up to a trained US Army or USMC soldier. The thought alone makes me laugh alittle inside. Second, the PLA steals the majority of what it has from Western nations and then proceeds to reverse engineer it. (J-20, J-60, Type 99, etc) the list goes on and on. You have no creative edge in R&D (This it in part due to your governments unwillingness to expand individual liberty(s) across China). Second, I remember our country showing up at your doorstep in the late 1990's with two carrier strike groups and your political and military leaders changed their tone really fast and decided to leave Taiwan, THE REAL CHINA, alone. Not that every nation doesnt have issues but your country has WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many problems for you to be worried about your nation on the world stage as of yet. Your leaders have ZERO respect or tolerance for human rights, ALL of your neighboring countries, except for perhaps Thailand, absolutely hate you. The only reason you have anything is because our/American corporations (Apple, GM, WalMart) allow your poor people to work. Honestly I think the Japanese Defense Force could handle you with their four Aegies armed Destroyers and their F-15J models. The PLA is under trained, under supplied, and the majority of your forces are only one generation from being farm labor with no literary skills and no concept of the outside world, outside of what your state media wants you to know. Honestly I think it would be difficult to fight for a nation that doesnt respect you as a person or value life on any level whatsoever. So with that being said I think ill go watch another monk set himself on fire because of policies your country put in place to limit his personal/religious freedoms. While I do that I think I'll read about Tenement Square and the horrible things that your government did there in 1989... again, something your nation blocks from you because they dont want you to know! My college in Tennessee is infested with Chinese students... why arent they being educated in your country? Oh that's right, your undergraduate programs are a joke to western educational establishment(s) and your students smell like burnt peanut oil... They do know how to bath, right?

I think you need to remember who youre talking about. The US soldiers I know (my brother included) are some badass motherfuc***s. I know full well a poor, undereducated PLA soldier wouldNOT or couldNOT match up to a trained US Army or USMC soldier. The thought alone makes me laugh alittle inside. Second, the PLA steals EVERYTHING it has from western nations and reverse engineers it. (J-20, J-60, Type 99, etc) the list goes on and on. You have no creative edge in R&D. Second, i remember our country showing up at your doorstep in the late 1990's with two carrier groups and your political and military leaders changed their tone really fast. I think you underestimate the will of the US. Your country has WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many problems for you to be worried about your nation on the world stage as of yet. Your leaders have ZERO respect or tolerance for human rights, ALL of your neighboring countries, except for perhaps Thiland, absolutely hate you. The only reason you have anything is because our corporations allow your poor people to work. Honestly I think the Japanese Defense Force could handle you with their four Aegies armed Destroyers and their F-15J models. The PLA is under trained, under supplied, and the majority of your forces are one generation from being farm labor with no literary skills and no concept of the outside world, outside of what your state media wants you to know. I think ill go watch another monk set himself on fire because of policies your country put in place to limit his personal/religious freedoms.
Did you kill your remaining braincells typing that?

I think you need to remember who youre talking about. The US soldiers I know (my brother included) are some badass motherfuc***s. I know full well a poor, undereducated PLA soldier wouldNOT or couldNOT match up to a trained US Army or USMC soldier. The thought alone makes me laugh alittle inside. Second, the PLA steals EVERYTHING it has from western nations and reverse engineers it. (J-20, J-60, Type 99, etc) the list goes on and on. You have no creative edge in R&D. Second, i remember our country showing up at your doorstep in the late 1990's with two carrier groups and your political and military leaders changed their tone really fast. I think you underestimate the will of the US. Your country has WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many problems for you to be worried about your nation on the world stage as of yet. Your leaders have ZERO respect or tolerance for human rights, ALL of your neighboring countries, except for perhaps Thiland, absolutely hate you. The only reason you have anything is because our corporations allow your poor people to work. Honestly I think the Japanese Defense Force could handle you with their four Aegies armed Destroyers and their F-15J models. The PLA is under trained, under supplied, and the majority of your forces are one generation from being farm labor with no literary skills and no concept of the outside world, outside of what your state media wants you to know. I think ill go watch another monk set himself on fire because of policies your country put in place to limit his personal/religious freedoms.

And in your opinion the US respects human rights. :crazy:

Oh no it is one of my country's dick is bigger than yours.

Esc, dude i wish it wasnt like that but after reading the **** in here, what am I supposed to do, say nothing? No, Im much too opinionated not reply to these 2nd world trolls ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom