What's new

PLAAF vs. USAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a scenario......imagine entire American Air Force with it's full offensive capability dives on chinese coasts. Have chinese ever thought of that????

I'm not talking bout mighty J-J's,XX,and few outdated AWACS. This is about bringing a Shock and AWE to Beijing with the best American harware the worl'd most powerful military would bring to a full frontal attack.

TROLL's, please don't bring out afghanistan and Iraq insurgency into this. We are talking about all out WAR, Not hit and run tactics.

Both nations have there huge mights but in all due respect there is no way to compare here plus there is no nation in this world that can match the US fully or even close in tech & in numbers.

Here is a scenario......imagine entire American Air Force with it's full offensive capability dives on chinese coasts. Have chinese ever thought of that????

I'm not talking bout mighty J-J's,XX,and few outdated AWACS. This is about bringing a Shock and AWE to Beijing with the best American harware the worl'd most powerful military would bring to a full frontal attack.

TROLL's, please don't bring out afghanistan and Iraq insurgency into this. We are talking about all out WAR, Not hit and run tactics.

China and the U.S. are to smart to engage with eachother. They both need eachother, they have a special love hate relationship.

There's no way in hell you can compare the USAF to the PLAAF.
Talk about "fanboy".

Open you eyes, PLA is a beast on the land, it is an enemy that even the US army won't try to take on.

Just because you have more people doesn't mean you're the beast. Man power does play a big role, but look at the size of the US army. It's about as big as Chinese too. And talk about the modern equipment of the US Army. What does China have that's better than the US?

Tanks, Guns, Missiles, Missile *Defense*. etc.....
?

There's no way in hell you can compare the USAF to the PLAAF.
Talk about "fanboy".

Just because you have more people doesn't mean you're the beast. Man power does play a big role, but look at the size of the US army. It's about as big as Chinese too. And talk about the modern equipment of the US Army. What does China have that's better than the US?

Tanks, Guns, Missiles, Missile *Defense*. etc.....
?

what is the point of having world greatest Air force or Navy if they can't even win a war ?

Vietnam = No
Iraq = No
Afghanistan = No

they used to conquer Afghanistan with B-2 but still they can't go in more than 40 % areas in Afghanistan, they have super sonic missiles, World Greatest technology, super sonic AC, but still not able to win a single war ? doesn't below mention quote seem right from my fellow DPF member ?

Having many more fighters and advanced weapons do not guarantee a victory during a war. The decisive factors which are who's war, where, when, must be taken into account.

:china::smitten:

what is the point of having world greatest Air force or Navy if they can't even win a war ?

Vietnam = No
Iraq = No
Afghanistan = No

they used to conquer Afghanistan with B-2 but still they can't go in more than 40 % areas in Afghanistan, they have super sonic missiles, World Greatest technology, super sonic AC, but still not able to win a single war ? doesn't below mention quote seem right from my fellow DPF member ?

:china::smitten:

Actually, that's because the US cared about "civilians" here.
and other factors that come in. :agree:

In case of WAR.
US can just demolish China. It doesn't have to send troops to protect villages, it doesn't need this search operations, it doesn't need targeted drone attacks.

BOOM is all it takes. And you know how mighty these F-22's are.

How can you compare Iraq, Afghan with WAR with China?
@Vietnam, Korea sir the US withdrew due to lack of support.

Just so you know, these aren't WARS.
None of the conflicts you mentioned did congress declare war officially.

:usflag:
Long Live USA!
Jai Hind!

Seldom do I reply to Trolls, but here's an exception:

In case of WAR.
US can just demolish China. It doesn't have to send troops to protect villages, it doesn't need this search operations, it doesn't need targeted drone attacks.

Long Live USA!
Jai Hind!

The difference between USA and China's firepower can be likened to the difference between China and India's firepower --- with one major difference:

USA has enough 2nd, 3rd, and 4th strike capability to level the ENTIRE world over. HOWEVER, China also has enough 2nd, 3rd, and (partial) 4th strike capability to level the ENTIRE world over as well. :)

In simple words: It doesn't matter WHO strikes with MEGA-TON NUKES first, both countries have enough 2nd (mobile), 3rd (subs), 4th (underground tunnels) to RETALIATE IN FULL FORCE.

Now let's compare what Bharat Rakshak has:

1) SLBM nuclear capable submarines? NO. Arihant doesn't have a) engine, b) sblm capable nukes.

2) Road-mobile ICBM capable nukes? NO. It doesn't even have properly inducted (& tested) IRBM.

3) Silo-based ICBM nukes? NO. Bharat Rakshak's has to import cryogenic engines. And who the heck launches 100kg payloads on 55 Tons rockets... :hitwall:

4) Extensive underground network tunnels? NO. All major nations have thousands of underground heavily fortified bunker tunnels containing nukes and survival necessities. This excludes Hindustani, as it is NOT a 'major nation'.

In case of WAR.

Long Live USA!
Jai Hind!

they weren't able to do that in Afghanistan who didn't had any Jet at the time they were conquering Afghanistan :what: let alone China.

Mate i understand the wound you got from China in 60's and i understand the feelings but it doesn't mean you do bad wish's for China just because they are getting superior day by day,

I doubt that USA will ever think like you think, i don't see any war or clash coming over in near future, :azn:

they weren't able to do that in Afghanistan who didn't had any Jet at the time they were conquering Afghanistan :what: let alone China.

Mate i understand the wound you got from China in 60's and i understand the feelings but it doesn't mean you do bad wish's for China just because they are getting superior day by day,

I doubt that USA will ever think like you think, i don't see any war or clash coming over in near future, :azn:

hahahah you talking about 60's with India rivalry. Don't worry I have no feelings of such.

Born in US, Love the US, love India.
Anyways, war in Afghan is also not WAR.

It ain't declared by CONGRESS.

Just so you know, you just came to a thread titled "PLAAF vs. USAF" and telling me that war won't break out.

Good point. But that's not what we're debating here.

well, the US will need to replace a hell of alot of their planes. the power difference between US and China is far smaller than that between China and India.

Besides if we start losing and the US doesn't stop for negotiations we'll just nuke the US in a first strike. India can't do that.

first how is america gonna bring the full power of the usaf to beijing? they have obligations elsewhere, unless we're talking full out war which will be nuclear so everyone dies.
also chinas plan has generally been defensive and expects that in a war china will be attacked not the other way around, the usaf cant hold land, the us army could never hold to hold on to any significant land in china and it needs to do that in order to achieve a win of some kind(nukes are lose-lose) and a usaf stike on china will mean full out war there is no "limited"war option here and full on war is going to be lose-lose for everyone

Brilliant, to the thread starter, thanks for sharing a good troll thread, PLAAF VS USAF, right, hope you are having fun with it.
BTW when did some Indian idiots became the official mouth piece of US, don't they know how much Americans love them, you can dream to be a white but doesn't mean you will be one except only good enough try to provide some "Lip services" to the white men's ... but still depend if you are wanted though.:D:argh:

Seldom do I reply to Trolls, but here's an exception:

The difference between USA and China's firepower can be likened to the difference between China and India's firepower --- with one major difference:

USA has enough 2nd, 3rd, and 4th strike capability to level the ENTIRE world over. HOWEVER, China also has enough 2nd, 3rd, and (partial) 4th strike capability to level the ENTIRE world over as well. :)

In simple words: It doesn't matter WHO strikes with MEGA-TON NUKES first, both countries have enough 2nd (mobile), 3rd (subs), 4th (underground tunnels) to RETALIATE IN FULL FORCE.

Now let's compare what Bharat Rakshak has:

1) SLBM nuclear capable submarines? NO. Arihant doesn't have a) engine, b) sblm capable nukes.

2) Road-mobile ICBM capable nukes? NO. It doesn't even have properly inducted (& tested) IRBM.

3) Silo-based ICBM nukes? NO. Bharat Rakshak's has to import cryogenic engines. And who the heck launches 100kg payloads on 55 Tons rockets...
4) Extensive underground network tunnels? NO. All major nations have thousands of underground heavily fortified bunker tunnels containing nukes and survival necessities. This excludes Hindustani, as it is NOT a 'major nation'.

Woah, where did India come from?--I will disregard your off topic "crap" about India. You go post that in another thread.
Also, explain to me what "Missile Defense Shield" your country is working on?

Has your country ever heard of "laser area defense sys?" :no: :lol:

Leave aside nukes, China can't touch a finger nail of USAF.
Are you going to send J-10's and J-11's against the F-15's and F-22's?

@Just so you know, It's not in my interest to argue the defense capabilities of India. I live in a country that is completely secure from Communist domination.

Brilliant, to the thread starter, thanks for sharing a good troll thread, PLAAF VS USAF, right, hope you are having fun with it.
BTW when did some Indian idiots became the official mouth piece of US, don't they know how much Americans love them, you can dream to be a white but doesn't mean you will be one except only good enough try to provide some "Lip services" to the white men's ... but still depend if you are wanted though.:D:argh:

O, what can be done this is the internet. Dogs will bark, but we'll have to learn to ignore them.

No offense taken ching chu.
Speaking of trolls. :smitten:

You can say such comments to satisfy you egos. I'm sorry you are JEALOUS about the fact that some Indians are Americans.

Anyways, you should visit this country soon. You can get some sleep here and your daily cycle isn't "Wake up --> Bathroom --> Food --> Work --> Bathroom --> More Work ---> Sleep" :rofl:

:cheers:
I like noodles!

Woah, where did India come from?--I will disregard your off topic "crap" about India. You go post that in another thread.
Also, explain to me what "Missile Defense Shield" your country is working on?

Has your country ever heard of "laser area defense sys?" :no: :lol:

Leave aside nukes, China can't touch a finger nail of USAF.
Are you going to send J-10's and J-11's against the F-15's and F-22's?

@Just so you know, It's not in my interest to argue the defense capabilities of India. I live in a country that is completely secure from Communist domination.

O, what can be done this is the internet. Dogs will bark, but we'll have to learn to ignore them.

No offense taken ching chu.
Speaking of trolls. :smitten:

You can say such comments to satisfy you egos. I'm sorry you are JEALOUS about the fact that some Indians are Americans.

Anyways, you should visit this country soon. You can get some sleep here and your daily cycle isn't "Wake up --> Bathroom --> Food --> Work --> Bathroom --> More Work ---> Sleep" :rofl:

:cheers:
I like noodles!

Welcome to troll thread PLAAF vs USAF, yes its BS, but it became even more annoying when a beggar's doggie started to bark, may be its appropiate to refresh the doggie's nightmare, it might help to calm it down.

ilw3595.gif

:D:partay:

And since you not interesting in discussing military stuffs, or you want to discuss poverty or sanitation issues ?

Oh, btw, don't even mention Indians in US, cos curry house are no culture, i hate curry, it stink.

And yes, you know anything about "bathroom"?

Nice talking to you pal, have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom