What's new

PLAN’s Xia submarine to Pakistan?

hoho
Any military news about PLA from Taiwanese can be treat as rubbish.

JL-2 failed at least 3 times in previous experiments during the development, this is not a secrest even in Chinese bbs.
But it succeeded at last, X years ago. (sorry I can't tell you the exact X now, no need to explain:) )

Fail in development is not amazing, the biggiest difference of the China and India about military is that we Chinese can complete a work without any drumbeating, whether fail or success.

I do believe that China had encountered many problems during the early development of JL-2, but at least we have been succeeded to build our sea based second strike capability, even the Russian has failed with their Bulava recently. Beside US, such country can be ahead of us in this? :cheesy:

The Chinese SSBNs don't cost as much to operate compared to the Western SSBNs and Russian SSBNs.

I think they might deliver it once Pakistan has solved its financial problems and grown stronger in its economy.

PS, China has already helped Pakistan to build its nuclear weapons, so this will not be a big deal to help Pakistan to build its second strike capability.

We will never grow financially strong and we always remain weak because of our leaders.

Yes we would not had Nukes without China.

and yes SSBN ans SSN are not as expensive as western.But a boat with a nuclear reactor is simply not our requirement.Neither we can afford them nor they fit our doctrine.We need Conventional Subs such as German Type 214.Deal was almost done but due to Mr 10% it has now been postponed indefinitely.

As far as second strike capability are concerned Israel Modified Dolphin class which is actually smaller than type 214 to fire Nuclear Capable cruise missiles.So if we get type 214 we should be also able to modify it for second strike capability.

We will never grow financially strong and we always remain weak because of our leaders.

Yes we would had Nukes without China.

and yes SSBN ans SSN are not as expensive as western.But a boat with a nuclear reactor is simply not our requirement.Neither we can afford them nor they fit our doctrine.We need Conventional Subs such as German Type 214.Deal was almost done but due to Mr 10% it has now been postponed indefinitely.

As far as second strike capability are concerned Israel Modified Dolphin class which is actually smaller than type 214 to fire Nuclear Capable cruise missiles.So if we get type 214 we should be also able to modify it for second strike capability.

Bro, I was not trying to take the credit from Pakistan's nuclear technology.

For now, Pakistan may not need the SSBN strike force, but in the near future definitely yes. I think this strategic vision would commonly be shared by many Pakistani Leaders. But for now forget about it, since Zardari AKA Mr Ten percent is still in power, and he is a moron and a puppet.

Last edited:
Bro, I was not trying to take the credit from Pakistan's nuclear technology.

For now, Pakistan may not need the SSBN strike force, but in the near future definitely yes. I think this strategic vision would commonly be shared by many Pakistani Leaders. But for now forget about it, since Zardari AKA Mr.Ten percent is still in power, and he is a moron and a puppet.

lol.I forgot to put a "NOT" just now check my previous post.

Oh well who knows about future.30 years ago who would have guessed that Iran would become the biggest enemy of US.But for now we would have to stay to our doctrine and resources.

Please, my fellow Chinese compatriots, having some balls to support our Pakistani Brother to enhance their nuclear arsenal, and this is what US has done to support its allies UK and France. The biggest threat for Pakistan is not India, but the bloody warmogering Western Zionist.

:china::pakistan:

What I said mean that China can help Pakistan in many ways to get a reliable deterrence power, even in SSBN.
To sell a SSBN directly is absolutely not a good idea, even the US won't dare to do it, but if Pakistan can build a SSBN by themselves, nobody can blablablabla on it.
This is called "Operable Space" in chinese, I think you can understand it easily.:)

BUT
The most important thing I should mention is that Pakistan must think it clear what their goal is.

1. SSBN is expensive
2. You must have reliable SLBM, or you will just get an "India style empty N.sub".
3. You must have NAVY strong enough to protect your SSBN and its base, or it will be easily destroyed.

If Pakistan's nuclear policy is just to prevent India's stike, whether SSBN is neccessary is still a problem. You know Pakistan is not a country rich enough to invest in military at its pleasure.

Remember, the only reason that China need much bigger nuclear power is that the enemy who threats China was and is the superpower(s).

Last edited:
lol.I forgot to put a "NOT" just now check my previous post.

Oh well who knows about future.30 years ago who would have guessed that Iran would become the biggest enemy of US.But for now we would have to stay to our doctrine and resources.

Well, US wants to take down Iran because of China. They simply want to block the oil supplying of China from Middle East.

I am afraid that Russia is doing the bidding for US and will soon backstab China. Since that midget Medvedev is a Pro-West puppet as opposite Mr.Putin who is a Pro-Soviet Slavic Nationalist.

Have you seen that China is the only nation who opposes the sanction against Iran?

So it is not hard to imagine that protecting the core interests of Pakistan is also to protect China's own interests meanwhile.

What I said mean that China can help Pakistan in many ways to get a reliable deterrence power, even in SSBN.
To sell a SSBN directly is absolutely not a good idea, even the US won't dare to do it, but if Pakistan can build a SSBN by themselves, nobody can blablablabla on it.
This is called "Operable Space" in chinese, I think you can understand it easily.:)

BUT
The most important thing I should mention is that Pakistan must think it clear what their goal is.

1. SSBN is expensive
2. You must have reliable SLBM, or you will just get an "India style empty N.sub".
3. You must have NAVY strong enough to protect your SSBN and its base, or it will be easily destroyed.

If Pakistan's nuclear policy is just to prevent India's stike, whether SSBN is neccessary is still a problem. You know Pakistan is not a country rich enough to invest in military at its pleasure.

Remember, the only reason that China need much bigger nuclear power is that the enemy who threats China was and is the superpower(s).

Don't worry brother, China is smart and will definitely help Pakistan to build its SSBN strike force in a subtle manner.

Just wait for another decade when China has surpassed USA in GDP, then we can build both nuclear and conventional force that is comparable to US. And we can openly support anyone who is friendly to China. :china:

Last edited:
Well, US wants to take down Iran because of China. They simply want to block the oil supplying of China from Middle East.

I am afraid that Russia is doing the bidding for US and will soon backstab China. Since that midget Medvedev is a Pro-West puppet as opposite Mr.Putin who is a Pro-Soviet Slavic Nationalist.

Have you seen that China is the only nation who opposes the sanction against Iran?

So it is not hard to imagine that protecting the core interests of Pakistan is also to protect China's own interests meanwhile.

Well US like to play games.And in the future only China will be Powerful enough to stop US games.

Don't worry brother, China is smart and will definitely help Pakistan to build its SSBN strike force in a subtle manner.

Just wait for another decade when China has surpassed in GDP, then we can build both nuclear and conventional force that is comparable to US. And we can openly support anyone who is friendly to China. :china:

Any choice in military should be based on the national strategy.
Pakistan's national strategy is not destroying India, so an invest far beyond requirement is not a good idea.
In my opinion, the GMD technology is much valuable for Pakistan than SSBN. But now, I think the most important thing for Pakistan is to enhance capacity of land based nuclear power, just as China's situation 20 years ago.

Any choice in military should be based on the national strategy.
Pakistan's national strategy is not destroying India, so an invest far beyond requirement is not a good idea.
In my opinion, the GMD technology is much valuable for Pakistan than SSBN. But now, I think the most important thing for Pakistan is to enhance capacity of land based nuclear power, just as China's situation 20 years ago.

The best solution is to end the conflict between India and Pakistan which was the legacy done by the British Imperialist, and India should get rid of its Pro-West and Anti-China mindset and stop being a pawn for the Western Zionist. At the end, China-India-Pakistan should join together to face against the agression of the Western Imperialist. Hopefully this would come true in the near future.

With China as a friend of Pakistan, there is nothing expensive... China is like big brother who takes care of his little brother from bullies like India, and if needed can interfere and kick bullies *** too...

With China as a friend of Pakistan, there is nothing expensive... China is like big brother who takes care of his little brother from bullies like India, and if needed can interfere and kick bullies *** too...

China will always support behind Pakistan, but the hostility between India and Pakistan should also be ended as soon as possible. The Western Nations want to see Asian countries kill each other and this mess was all created by the Brits after South Asia just gained its independence.

Damned those Western Imperialists, today they may have their tactics, but they have never changed their purposes.

And India should stop being brainwashing and being a wannabe of these warmongers. You should see who is your true worthy ally in the future. :china:

In the past, India was never hostile towards China, but this hostility between China and India was also the legacy of the Brits.

Pakistan Navy is already planning to buy 7 subs from west.
And there is alot of fuss about Pakistan navy collaborating with china on the matter of submarines.
Defence budget already 10 billion$ will increase 40 + % in mid of this year.
N.Subs cant be exported only leased.......When india launched arihant n.sub Pakistans Naval chief said we can build a sub if we are ordered to..........
So maybe Pakistan wants to collaborate with China to make there own N.sub?
Id like to see others opinions.
Peace

Pakistan Navy is already planning to buy 7 subs from west.
And there is alot of fuss about Pakistan navy collaborating with china on the matter of submarines.
Defence budget already 10 billion$ will increase 40 + % in mid of this year.
N.Subs cant be exported only leased.......When india launched arihant n.sub Pakistans Naval chief said we can build a sub if we are ordered to..........
So maybe Pakistan wants to collaborate with China to make there own N.sub? Id like to see others opinions.
Peace

That's the best solution I thought as well. Thank buddy for clarifying everything.

we cannot export this submarine.

however, a very important briefcase filled with some very important documents may become missing in pakistan if the need for a nuclear submarine by pakistan ever came up.

Back
Top Bottom