What's new

Plan to fence, mine Afghan border

^ Mods, no need to delete my comment. This guy is another troll with an hidden ID.

Imagine the costs of mining and fencing this area.
2a98as7.jpg

Anyways, any one know's the status?

Good move... would save soldier's lives.

One must do what one must to protect them selves against more danger and clearly when you have hundereds to thousands of these terrorist come through to kill ur people. This step should have taken place a while back but again its never to late for anything i just hope it goes through and its not one of the so call many plans that never took place but were all just talk.

It will never happen. GOP does not have the balls to take an independent decision of this magnitude. Heck even Musharraf couldnt take a stance on this one even though this idea first pop up during his tenure.
We should have done three things long ago
1) Should have made Afghanistan to accept durand line as permanent border
2) Should have fenced and mined the border.
3) Discourage the flow of crossing over of people like they are going to a market. This way the traffic between the borders could be reduced to pin point militants and terrorists.

1) Should have made Afghanistan to accept durand line as permanent border
2) Should have fenced and mined the border.
3) Discourage the flow of crossing over of people like they are going to a market. This way the traffic between the borders could be reduced to pin point militants and terrorists.
1) Read 2
2) We should have done it long time ago and who cares whether Afghanistan accepts or not Its a legit border and if they think its disputed then they are welcome to come and try to take that area.
3) We also need to tell our people that its not our fight.Let NATO Drop as many bombs they want on Afghanistan.No need to wage Jihad in Afghanistan.Instead get education and work for your country.

insha'Allah Afghanistan will be our province soon..no need to mine or fence...wait for a year or so....occupation will end and then all will be good

insha'Allah Afghanistan will be our province soon..no need to mine or fence...wait for a year or so....occupation will end and then all will be good

So US troops will leave and Pakistan will occupy Afghanistan? You say that like it's easy to do... don't understand what Pakistanis have against Afghanistan.

So US troops will leave and Pakistan will occupy Afghanistan? You say that it's easy to do... don't understand what Pakistanis have against Afghanistan.

pashtun areas in afghanistan are Pakistan....thats why pashtuns on both sides dont recognise the durrand line...afghanistan would become a nuclear state once it joins its twin brother Pakistan like hamid karzai said.

pashtun areas in afghanistan are Pakistan....thats why pashtuns on both sides dont recognise the durrand line...afghanistan would become a nuclear state once it joins its twin brother Pakistan like hamid karzai said.

Hey, if you want to take on another 30 mouths to feed in your current condition, I say go for it. The Afghans might have something to say about it though.

and pakistan will become bombistan kashnkofistan heroinstan charasistan warlordistan and jhanamistan .lolz

and pakistan will become bombistan kashnkofistan heroinstan charasistan warlordistan and jhanamistan .lolz

ONCE we gain control...we will bring in order...no drugs no bombs no weapons...i would love to ride my van to azerbaijan once the dream of Greater Pakistan is realized.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom