Sinnerman108

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hopefully this will be a long thread,

We have read enough of global conspiracies and mega plans to
destabilize Pakistan.

Are you between 18 and 35 years of age ?
are you sick of the present system and shameful existence ?
are you worried about your future ?

Please read on and help me and every one else to make a mark.

I request the readers of this forum and this thread to please suggest
ways and means whereby we can restore the glory that belongs to
this great nation.

I am fully aware of the problems that face us, however I also believe
that the more we discuss problems the further we get from solutions.

I consult the senior citizens, I have full faith in the youth of Pakistan.

InshAllah We will save our country and we will walk proud.

So lets be positive have faith in Allah and start to offer solutions.

Pakistan Zindabad !

well, congrts salman for starting this thread, i also do hope, members would contribute fully.

To fix pakistan, 1st step would be, we need to have leaders who can lead & lead by example.

Good leaders or a leader builds a nation, builds a country.

Our leaders should learn from Our Prophet Mohammad PBUH, and all the sahaba who lead the khilafat and other domains during the time of Prophet Mohamamd PBUH and during islamic caliphate.

If leaders aren't worth to lead, then whatever a nation does, it will not succeed.

ok good intentions.....

however, what do you plan on doing watching GEO and cursing our leaders on tv.....the problem is all pakistanis hate the current state of affairs but no one wants to dirty their hands out here...

everyone plans to ESCAPE to USA,CANADA or UK......so i am sorry but until and unless our YOUTH rises up nothing will happen....

and the youth is very busy doing private parties....WEARING CROSS ROADS...getting haircuts from NABEELA's...you want a party come to karachi or lahore....

because hey our rich youth is spending time partying...and the poor are spending time in finding short cuts to getting rich or runing away to "FOREIGN LANDS".....

I have highlighted some issues and their solutions...

1. Terrorism:
a) get complaint with Islamic Shariah, to get rid of this problem once and all
b) derive clear foreign policy which include stand against terrorist and their supporters. Show the evidences to all allies of terrorist that if they didn't stop supporting them, then we can release those evidences in public, and might induce case against them.

2. Injustice
a) Improve procedure for justice, and start making some quick justice courts which can give quick justice for some types of cases.
b) No one should be run away from the justice, not even president (empowering the SC)

3. Corruption
a) Give v v harsh punishment on corruption, And we need some examples.. Ps: If i become PM, then i know who i going to show as a example.
b) Audit of all gov sectors from indepent audit agencies, and contracts should be made on while include some clause of if audit couldn't find proper problems then they can be charge with plenties, and government can appoint any agency.

4. Loadshadding
a) finding better resources for electricity such as nuclear power (no need to get international permission, we are nuclear nation and can go for this)
b) improve industry, and give them releaf by reducing taxes on them.. Pakistan economy can only be improve with industrial revolution. Nothing else, and this will improve R&D, and also manufacturing local small thermal power generation plants, solar cells, wind plants which will reduce cost for cheap power. IPPs can never solve any problem...

5. TRUE Democracy
a) we need real democracy, not leaders parties like PBP a.k.a PPP, PML (N), WNP a.k.a ANP etc
b) each polling station should have live cameras installed which show live footage on some web blog. (Yes this is required, to remove stupid parties like MQM, and most important bring remaining 70% population to polling station)
c) Stricken seat's contesting criteria induce Masters or professional degree requirement for contesting. (we don't need anghota chaap leaders), i would like islamic studies requirements as well atleast upto graduation.
d) Audit of election commission.

6. Good education system
a) accept it, without this no country can move up, we need an education system which is independent, frequently audit should happen, flood of university colleges throughout the country with complete monitoring system is must. We also need technical university rather then Just Universities. Science and research should be include in the nissab from 5th class. only proper people create nissab for the subjects.

There are many things i like to mention, BUT if this system remain for more then 2 yrs, i am sorry to say, i will leave this country, i can't see my kids suffering like we did.

Last edited:
Superb,, Thank you Zob, Fracker and Taim Khan.

So to sum it up,
1. We need leaders who can lead by example and the example should be compliant with Islam -> Rasul Allah s.w.t.

2. Change the system which every one is fed up of. Every one is either leaving for abroad or drowned too deep in self interest

3. We as citizens are fed up of being citizens as it is ! we get no power, safety,
transport etc all of which are the government's responsibility.

Here I would like to toss two questions to the audience and I would hope for some replies

Q1. Friends do you think that the same people who are part of the system and run the system will be able to change the system ?

Q2. How do you define the "system" ? its a very broad term and we need to qualify exactly what and how we need to change ?

1. Get rid of all political party flags (PPP, etc) and salute only the Pakistan national flag.

2. Have the founder of Pakistan's picture up instead of deceased politicians who did not help the country prosper, when they had the chance to do so.

3. Pakistan's national anthem should be sung everyday in every school in Pakistan, no excuses.

4. Indian movies and Indian TV channels should be banned in Pakistan because most of them are anti-Pakistan.

Judiciary needs sorting out fast before any thing , luckily we have every thing in place .. if the justice system improves i.e start what it suppose to do and the culprits are punished+ people can get justice quickly it can be a good start. Any sort of criminal activity shouldnt be spared let it be the president , COAS or a common man as a result any one will think 10 times to break the law.

We have Jinnah's vision with us they are not followed by any one and still remains in the text book the nation should put them all to practice. We must start a national campaign educating the masses who live in the rural areas. They seriously need freedom therefore this waderashahi , sardari & choudhri system must be abolished at all costs.

The system (includes political, social, judicial, economical) is falling & crumbling. Let it fall so a new one can be built. You give people a new & right system they will follow. You try to infuse selected things in the present, it will fail as has proven. I give the example of LAHORE-ISLAMABAD motorway. Everyone follows the lane & rules because its hard to get away with it. It was a new system. The same drivers on after exiting the MOTORWAY starts displaying the same rashness.

well, congrts salman for starting this thread, i also do hope, members would contribute fully.

To fix pakistan, 1st step would be, we need to have leaders who can lead & lead by example.

Good leaders or a leader builds a nation, builds a country.

Our leaders should learn from Our Prophet Mohammad PBUH, and all the sahaba who lead the khilafat and other domains during the time of Prophet Mohamamd PBUH and during islamic caliphate.

If leaders aren't worth to lead, then whatever a nation does, it will not succeed.

Good suggetion! just where do we find this leader !?

Good suggetion! just where do we find this leader !?

I think better question to be asked, how those good leader going to come up with confidence that people will support him or system wont kick him out or system don't corrupt him!!

we find this leader in our drawing room going on and on about how our leaders are bad how our country is getting screwed!!!

and his final line iss "CHAAL YAAR KHANA KHATAAY HAIN"!!!!

As most of you said, that most of the people just sit, chat about how the affairs are going, how bad our leaders are, but none come out. Well, we are seeing a change as more and more people are coming out on streets on different issues. I think this is a dramatic change in Pakistan for the last few years, at least one of good deeds of mushy was to have allowed so many media outlets, who report not in a way as they should, but at least it is bringing awareness & hopefully one day all of us would be going out too to protect our rights and freedom, recent example is the public opinion of these zalimans, which has seen a dramatic change.
Our youth is huge and they are now more knowledgeable & aware of their surroundings, but most of our middle class and youth don't vote, as they can make a difference.

But on a personal note, i think Pakistan needs a revolution, as till these wadairas, jagirdars, industrialists, bureaucrats are sitting, they won't let any good leader come to the top.

Don't you think that leaders of such caliber are not found ? except for the will of Allah ?

This nation of ours has been mutilated, robbed and raped by every single proclaimed leader ... every ounce worth of gold has been shipped out leaving us fending for grains of wheat.....
Yet we breath ?
we survive ....
amazing that this nation of ours which is only breathing can cause a serious headache to the world

I encourage you to dream of the power and strength we will have when we are revived.

InshAllah.

well salman, personally when i see the history of Pakistan, of what it had gone through, what kind of worst scenarios it has faced, what kind of leaders we had, how economy has fared, as u said how mush we have been robbed, i do sometimes think, Pakistan has been made for some reason, a divine purpose may be, countries don't stand after what & how many times we have gone through crisis of huge magnitude, but we still stand.

Some of you might wonder what crazy talk i said, or think, but i have faith in Allah, and after looking at Pakistan and its history, i do believe Pakistan was made for a reason, it has some purpose in the future to come, hope so & pray we succeed as Muslims & as a nation.

I think better question to be asked, how those good leader going to come up with confidence that people will support him or system wont kick him out or system don't corrupt him!!

Excellent thought Fracker ....

I think what we are aiming for is a little short of a revolution
I agree that a leader has his own aura and strength
but I also think that it is not just ONE person ...
We have to think of a process which is least dependent on people
else we will have another situation where the country will be crying
over one person....

So if we can agree on a group or a party which thinks and plans
on the betterment of the country, and a agreed upon person (Leader) who blends it all together...

do you think that will do the job ?

Back
Top Bottom