What's new

Please comment. Is it true that captured Indian Pilot's release order chaellenged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
does civilian courts have jurisdiction over military matters like this?

does civilian courts have jurisdiction over military matters like this?
An enemy combatant he is . Violated Pakistan penal code, which comes under direct jurisdiction of the Pakistani courts

Section 121 of the Pakistan Penal Code .

Waging or attempting to wage war or
abetting waging of war against Pakistan:

"Whoever wages war against Pakistan, or attempts to wage such war, or abets the waging of such war, shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life and shall also be liable to fine."

Last edited:
I hope we don't send him over yet. My opinion was different yesterday. After seeing Indian media spitting venom and India saying that they will strike again. He should be left to rot in jail until India starts behaving itself

You can't apply Pakistani law or any law on a POW unless he has committed war crimes.

You guys do realize Indians can too press similar charges against any future (Allah forbid) Pakistani POW.

To me these are just unnecessary delaying tactics

Last edited:
You guys do realize Indians can to press similar charges against any future (Allah forbid) Pakistani POW
When was the last time India sent a Pakistani pilot home alive??

So far he's set to be released via Wagah in less than half an hour.

@Windjammer
Islamabad high court orders stay on release
If true our Government should fight case in favor of this pilot based on humanity.
More embarrassment for India. We win again for humanity. While few more days of pilot as our guest in prison.

The case has been dismissed by IHC. He will be released today.

I wish they could decide other cases this fast as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom