What's new

Please don't ignore China advanced Type 99 tank

leopad & T99 have quite difference in weight.also T99 have 2 wheels less compared to no in leopad(both side)
frankly speaking ARJUN more seems like LEOPAD, external structure resemble almost 90% .although latest leopad may be some what different.

TYPE 99 looks similar to russian T90s.:cheesy:

T-90 can be considered as the latest variant of T-72. And the design of Type 99 was also inspired by T-72. Therefore they look so similar.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....friendship....change it to player-game..
china is only using Pakistan to check India's focus on western border...once its aim will be employed....he is gonna throw this friendship out....:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Over the years, I think Pakistan/China have developed some kind of comradeship, for both countries have the courage to challenge much stronger adversary (USA for China and India for Pakistan). This type of relationship is beyong mutual benefit and strategic consideration.

Buddy you should understand that the core interests of PAK-China has always been tied together. Without Pakistan, China's western border would never be secured. Without China, Pakistan won't receive too much help from other nations. We need each other in order to survive together!!! :china::pakistan:

Yeah we are not using each other , we are just working together , as we have a lot of enemies and less allies :pakistan::china:

Well we have solved/solving that problem...Now we are developing roads infrastructure on our side and China can easily invade deep inside...because the only thing that is stopping them is bad roads on our side :hitwall::hitwall:
hahaha this cracked me up lol

Are you implying PLA will occupy Pakistan and deploy the Type-99 tanks in the occupied territories?
Since, I have not come across any news/rumors/gossip of PA acquiring Type-99 tanks.
Dongbei province near korea
Defense US Army ,don't worry

T-90 can be considered as the latest variant of T-72. And the design of Type 99 was also inspired by T-72. Therefore they look so similar.
好像99的底盘借鉴的T72 ,你也在加拿大?:-)

Let's just watch a video.This video is recoded in September,and it's showing the train before the 9.3 parade.
link

Back
Top Bottom