What's new

Please pray for Last Hope.

Thank you all for your warm wishes. The accident took place nearly 3 weeks ago and I have nearly completely recovered now. It was a hit and run by a 4-ton metal-body vehicle. It resulted in head injuries including partial brain hemorrhage, major tissues of neck and shoulders being injuries, lower spinal cord injuries and other minor scratches. Everything except for the spinal injury has healed (will take upto a year) and I'm stable, all thanks to God. During my final moments a few milliseconds before the event, I calculated that I had no margin to move to sideways of the car and the hit was affirmative. I tried my only option and swerved at the windshield. I instantly passed out and eye witnesses say that the driver came out and then took off after seeing the pool of blood. Stayed in ICU for a few hours and end result was apparent - if I hadn't taken my chances in the end, I would've been dead or in a coma to the least.

Thank you all for your wishes again, and remember death walks among us. You never know when or how.

Thank you.

Get well soon yaar

May Allah SWT, grant him a speed recovery.... get will soon mate!

Thank you all for your warm wishes. The accident took place nearly 3 weeks ago and I have nearly completely recovered now. It was a hit and run by a 4-ton metal-body vehicle. It resulted in head injuries including partial brain hemorrhage, major tissues of neck and shoulders being injuries, lower spinal cord injuries and other minor scratches. Everything except for the spinal injury has healed (will take upto a year) and I'm stable, all thanks to God. During my final moments a few milliseconds before the event, I calculated that I had no margin to move to sideways of the car and the hit was affirmative. I tried my only option and swerved at the windshield. I instantly passed out and eye witnesses say that the driver came out and then took off after seeing the pool of blood. Stayed in ICU for a few hours and end result was apparent - if I hadn't taken my chances in the end, I would've been dead or in a coma to the least.

Thank you all for your wishes again, and remember death walks among us. You never know when or how.

Thank you.

Wow, hope you make a full recovery....

My prayers are with him , inshallah hope he gets well soon AMEEN .

Thank you.
Please do offer nimaz e shukrana.....

May ALLAH give you Shifa @Last Hope and you hope you recover fully really soon take care

Back
Top Bottom