What's new

Please tell your current city and duration of power cuts

almost no power cuts for months in Greater Kolkata too..but for only last 2 days,we're experiencing minor power cuts,around 10 mins or less..but it looks like there are some work going on as duration of power cuts is very small (around 1 mins or less)..

No power cuts anywhere in Sri Lanka. 98% of the population has uninterrupted 24/7 year-round reliable power, 2% of the poorest are yet to be electrified (I suspect they will be within a couple of years at the most -only 65% had power in 2005, and it's up to 98% in just 8 years)

More lies....... every month my society spends between Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 on diesel for the generator. Money that need not be spent if there was 0 power cut.

In real life, knowing that you are a congress party worker, if we meet, I would probably spit on your face. Now stop pretending to be an internet rambo loser.......and go back to kissing @ss.

You are just making a fool of your self . Have the guts to come and face me.:)
Read the other posts from others who live in hyd . No one else agrees with you

My current city is in Nagpur & power cut shedule is 2 hours between 8 am to 10 pm but near about 4 months there are only 1.5 hours of power cut.

More lies....... every month my society spends between Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 on diesel for the generator. Money that need not be spent if there was 0 power cut.

In real life, knowing that you are a congress party worker, if we meet, I would probably spit on your face. Now stop pretending to be an internet rambo loser.......and go back to kissing @ss.

I myself resides HYD for 4 month first Jublee hill & later Filmnagar but never face any power cut except one time for 4 hours due to fault in underground electric cable.

Why you gone so rude on other member.

You are just making a fool of your self . Have the guts to come and face me.:)
Read the other posts from others who live in hyd . No one else agrees with you

:lol: .......what is this an election ? ....why do I need anyone to agree with me ? .......the truth will remain the truth even if no one agrees with me. I, living in hyderabad can vouch that there is NO 24x7 power supply.

............give me your address internet rambo ........I will come and confront you congress swine.

I myself resides HYD for 4 month first Jublee hill & later Filmnagar but never face any power cut except one time for 4 hours due to fault in underground electric cable.

Why you gone so rude on other member.

There is continuous power cut during the day and night in Kondapur. Even if its for 5 mins. Generator is a must. You will not find a SINGLE office in Hyderabad without a Generator. Can you tell me that is not true ? Are you telling me that your house in Jubliee Hill and later Filmnager did not have a generator ?

....am rude only to congress swines :lol: ............I have no sympathy or empathy with parasites who live of others. Congress is the worst, holding public hostage in exchange for favors and deals. Honesty, Integrity do not even exist in their dictionary. Can you honestly tell me if this assessment is wrong ? ........do you expect me to respect such swines ?

There is continuous power cut during the day and night in Kondapur. Even if its for 5 mins. Generator is a must. You will not find a SINGLE office in Hyderabad without a Generator. Can you tell me that is not true ? Are you telling me that your house in Jubliee Hill and later Filmnager did not have a generator ?

....am rude only to congress swines :lol: ............I have no sympathy or empathy with parasites who live of others. Congress is the worst, holding public hostage in exchange for favors and deals. Honesty, Integrity do not even exist in their dictionary. Can you honestly tell me if this assessment is wrong ? ........do you expect me to respect such swines ?

We posses inverter but offices posses genset due to large consumption for back up but It did barely use one in a month for 5 or 10 minute & maximum 1 hr if serious technical fault.

India is a democracy & people use to keep their loyalty for India not for political party so kindly spare your political abuse from this forum.

We posses inverter but offices posses genset due to large consumption for back up but It did barely use one in a month for 5 or 10 minute & maximum 1 hr if serious technical fault.

India is a democracy & people use to keep their loyalty for India not for political party so kindly spare your political abuse from this forum.

:lol: .......if the cut is for 5 to 10 mins in a MONTH, NO One would keep a generator. Go back to your office admin and ask them them how much diesel they buy every month. That will give you a realistic answer. You now claim you have an inverter ....and in the same tone you tell us that you have no power cut :lol: ........pretty stupid to have a inverted then.

Kindly spare us your holier than thou speech..............I find it pathetic and laughable.

What has democracy got to do with anything ? :lol:..............democracy does not mean we treat robbers, thugs, thieves and dacoits with respect just because they stand for election :lol: ......What does loyalty to India have to do with anything ? .........it is said that patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrel. Is that what you are attempting to do ?

Back
Top Bottom