What's new

Please Welcome new moderators: Santro and Elmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that Santro is already doing the job!
So a pic for him :D

picardfacepalm2.jpg

Hey, even Elmo has been out there, so maybe this pic is better :partay::partay: :rofl:

facepalmdg.jpg

Santro..Congrats and way to go..always enjoy reading your posts.

and Please sorry for being ignorant whose Elmo...??

Great news, Santro and Elmo (OK, OK, Elmo and Santro). I've always liked Santro's meaty and commonsensical posts, and Elmo's appointment is a sure winner; who better than a woman to zip up another woman? Nobody in particular, of course, just any woman at random.

Looking forward to mass bannings and sundry mayhem.

Congrats Santro and Elmo.

It has been always a pleasure to read Santro, Elmo also must be of the same caliber as the other mods are.

For the newbies, Elmo's been around for a couple of years now, I guess they say its true, on the fast changing forum world, you go away for a bit and you're forgotten.

She's very intelligent and knowledgeable on various socio-political issues facing Pakistan and I'm sure she'd be hard to forget for you all running into her for the first time now.

What are the SOPs of discussing such prospects...!

It's a secret, but what the heck! I'm feeling generous.

Dig out Asim Aquil's last 50 posts, and analyse them in a long comment (don't worry about the length, and be sure to use the right words, never hold back on calling a spade a f***ing steam shovel). You need to explain that he's a dweeb and an evil weevil. Don't bother with spelling his name right; Asim Aqil or Aseem Akeel are acceptable variations. Throw in some interesting bits about his personality, just to add to the colour.

You will get your just reward in seconds.

Last edited:
For the newbies, Elmo's been around for a couple of years now, I guess they say its true, on the fast changing forum world, you go away for a bit and you're forgotten.

She's very intelligent and knowledgeable on various socio-political issues facing Pakistan and I'm sure she'd be hard to forget for you all running into her for the first time now.

Asim says it all, Congrats Elmo..:tup:

Congrats to both of you..

Elmo and santro very glad to hear that

Santro..Congrats and way to go..always enjoy reading your posts.

and Please sorry for being ignorant whose Elmo...??

Who I am is insignificant.

I am here to help out with maintaining discipline, and that's about it.

It's a secret, but what the heck! I'm feeling generous.

Dig out Asim Aquil's last 50 posts, and analyse them in a long comment (don't worry about the length, and be sure to use the right words, never hold back on calling a spade a f***ing steam shovel). You need to explain that he's a dweeb and an evil weevil. Don't bother with spelling his name right; Asim Aqil or Aseem Akeel are acceptable variations. Throw in some interesting bits about his personality, just to add to the colour.

You will get your just reward in seconds.

Hmmm... :what:

Congrats to Santro & Elmo ... And Good Luck with policing !

Elmo.. forgive my ignorance of your existence but hope to see more of you on the forum !

Elmo?
Is this new form of Emo Girl aka DArk WaVe?

And nice to Joe Shearer in black. Never knew you were a military professional?

Who I am is insignificant.

I am here to help out with maintaining discipline, and that's about it.

Hmmm... :what:

Hey, I was just being helpful! That's me, helpful's my middle name.

Remember where to go if you need a little list (cf Poohbah "The Mikado"). Even a large list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom