What's new

Please welcome our new THINK TANKS.

Congrats to all the 5 members.

Dont know much about Atanz though.

Congrats to everyone being upgraded :D

Aero, I think and I'm sure I am a tank. What about me :D

Hey congrats to all 5 ... can someone pls explain whats the criterion to be classified/promoted as a think tank !

Hey congrats to all 5 ... can someone pls explain whats the criterion to be classified/promoted as a think tank !

To hold your own in a debate. Or whoever blinks last in chicken :pop:

To hold your own in a debate. Or whoever blinks last in chicken :pop:

sorry , It dint answer my question , Can you elaborate ? is there a cutoff ie number of posts or number of thanks recieved , date joined etc ???

sorry , It dint answer my question , Can you elaborate ? is there a cutoff ie number of posts or number of thanks recieved , date joined etc ???

Mate, for that detailed info, maybe PM @Aero? I'm new to this forum, so no idea.

Never noticed Atanz's posts but quite deserving, especially for Free Soul. Others are good too but they already were senior and well-reputed members. Pfpilot and Free Soul came new to the forum and being below 500 posts took such a level of responsibility, is incredible.

Best of luck.

its all dependent on the defence.pk administration nothing else.(my personnel observation).:rolleyes:

never came across free soul and antz???
Did they have a dufferent name oreviously?

Congrats anyway....
Hope you guys will be our thread starters and commentors with reason and knowledge....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom