What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? What previous claim? iB's non-involvement in what? You are really confused and no longer know where you are, do you?

:rofl:

You are unloved and unwanted, you young beast. I have seven forums active now (this being the one with the stupidest Hindutva types)

One advice for you. Focus on Just one thread at a time , it will save my time as well as my effort , It's not getting anywhere with hitwall discussions with you.

I will ask you to see this really brutal video of a Black unarmed man being shot dead by cops in USA and tell me is India the only country where mistakes be it by accident or purpose (due to anger in a heated moment) occur?

[]

Is this relevant?

The case is that the murder was planned well in advance and executed in cold blood.

Amazing that you equate shooting a man who reaches for a weapon and attacks his questioners with four people who were blindfolded and bound. Truly relevant clipping. Almost as relevant as your ravings.

And you still haven't an answer except to wriggle around.

Patiently go threw the thread , you will find out the answer or you already have ?? Just playing smart old uncle ??

Is this relevant?

The case is that the murder was planned well in advance and executed in cold blood.

On the basis that she was a terrorist that is what the intelligence reports said

They were not a normal civilians but terrorists, first you should agree with that.

No, learn to take each of my statements as being carefully composed and precise. The first squads were formed when it became apparent that neither lathi wielding constables from local police stations, nor their Assistant Sub-Inspectors, Sub-Inspectors or Inspectors could face highly trained and very well armed gunmen from the criminal mobs. The encounter squads were formed, trained and faced the criminals and drove them out.

I have said it before Mr Joe Shearer incase you failed to read my previous post that I condemn any form of judicial killings and if that did happen those persons should be brought to book now much more clear do I have to be?

Patiently go threw the thread , you will find out the answer or you already have ?? Just playing smart old uncle ??

I did and I didn't get an answer, so came to the conclusion you were probably lying. If there is anything uncovered, I should certainly have answered it, and if you point it now even now, I certainly will, but I think it doesn't exist, it's just your school boyish way of engaging me in wild goose chasing. Better luck next time.

you don't vote for congress and definitely not for bjp
so I guess you are a commie right???

Did you read #630?
No as I have said thrice before and most clearly in the defining remark, I did not vote for Congress, BJP or Communist. Which part could you not understand?

I did and I didn't get an answer, so came to the conclusion you were probably lying. If there is anything uncovered, I should certainly have answered it, and if you point it now even now, I certainly will, but I think it doesn't exist, it's just your school boyish way of engaging me in wild goose chasing. Better luck next time.

Did you read #630?
No as I have said thrice before and most clearly in the defining remark, I did not vote for Congress, BJP or Communist. Which part could you not understand?

so which party do you vote for???

One advice for you. Focus on Just one thread at a time , it will save my time as well as my effort , It's not getting anywhere with hitwall discussions with you.

Save your time and effort? In each of those others, the people I am engaged with are two or three levels higher than you, some of them of an intellectual standing and world reputation far higher than mine. And I should bother about you? PDF gets the saffron dregs, and we have to suffer their dull, repetitive speech, and utterly stupid mental patterns, and you asko me to save your time and effort?

Consider yourself fortunate I am spending time with you.

On the basis that she was a terrorist that is what the intelligence reports said

The interrogation reports also said she was in custody for days, drugged and bound, and was interrogated repeatedly, before th four of them were blindfolded, bound and taken to a remote location, where they were shot in cold blood.

What resemblance do you see?

I have said it before Mr Joe Shearer incase you failed to read my previous post that I condemn any form of judicial killings and if that did happen those persons should be brought to book now much more clear do I have to be?

Which post of mine are you referring to?

so which party do you vote for???

Why should I tell you, beyond what I have revealed already?

Save your time and effort? In each of those others, the people I am engaged with are two or three levels higher than you, some of them of an intellectual standing and world reputation far higher than mine. And I should bother about you? PDF gets the saffron dregs, and we have to suffer their dull, repetitive speech, and utterly stupid mental patterns, and you asko me to save your time and effort?

The interrogation reports also said she was in custody for days, drugged and bound, and was interrogated repeatedly, before th four of them were blindfolded, bound and taken to a remote location, where they were shot in cold blood.

What resemblance do you see?

I can not speak of the other 3 persons I do not know on what basis or grounds they were arrested but that female was a member of the LET (banned terror organisation) thus a traitor she deserved death for sure & I would have put a bullet through her brains myself if I was there.

Could you recommend a good forum for Indian domestic policies and foreign affairs on which there is a substantial traffic.

I would rather not. I am trying to recompose myself after being savagely attacked by a friend whom I had introduced to a forum. Promised myself I wouldn't ever repeat that silly mistake.

Sorry.

I did and I didn't get an answer, so came to the conclusion you were probably lying.
Now for the second time you are accusing me of lying , again to fall flat ?? Try harder you will find the answer.:omghaha:

nd

Too much hot gas of self-appraisal, I can't take it .Just stop quoting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom