What's new

PM Abbasi, Chaudhry Nisar, Saad Rafique will desert PML-N soon: Sheikh Rasheed

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1536894-sheikhrasheedcigar-1508523099-774-640x480.jpg

Awami Muslim League (AML) chief Shaikh Rasheed predicted on Friday that the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) faced mass desertions by its ranks and said that entire party leadership from southern Punjab was ready to leave.

Addressing a rally outside Lal Haveli in Rawalpindi, Rasheed said that many PML-N heavyweights, including Nawaz loyalist Saad Rafiq and critic Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan were preparing to quit the party. He went on claim that even Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi would leave the party.

“The PML-N’s disintegration has begun,” he said. “Saad Rafique, Chaudhry Nisar and Shahid Khaqan Abbasi will soon leave Nawaz Sharif’s party,” he added. To pour scorn on his rivals, he said: “Those who claim that I [Rasheed] won’t come to the assembly are themselves scared.”

Party switch: Another PML-N leader defects to PPP

Rasheed, while referring to the Hudaibiya Paper Mill case against Sharif, claimed that he alone fought the case and stood firm on his stance that “Pakistan and corruption cannot go together”.

Criticising Sharif, he said the Hudaibiya Papers Mills reference in NAB would be “the last straw that broke the camel’s back”.

The AML chief said that Maryam Nawaz, Sharif’s daughter, was being investigated for corruption, theft and submission of fake documents yet she comes to the court with a protocol as if she was the prime minister of the country.

He said those looting the country’s assets were now retaliating too. “These are the people who deposited $33 million in a foreign bank,” adding, “Each and every document relating to the transaction is there to prove their guilt.”

https://tribune.com.pk/story/153689...afique-will-desert-pml-n-soon-sheikh-rasheed/

There are idiots who still listen to this political joker of Laal haveli.

There are idiots who still listen to this political joker of Laal haveli.
Why is he a joker??, because he didnt make palaces n sugar mills n steel foundaries n doesnt travel in huge motorcades, despite bieng a federal minister several times n a sitting MNA for decades??? Tum kam nasal logon ke standards of seriousness really ammuse me....

and what was nawaz before? A no seat Ganja, do not even talk off Pindi boys. Dont go there.
Get mature.
NS is the only persons in pakistan. Who became 3 time pm . he dont need certificates from kids like u.

Get mature.
NS is the only persons in pakistan. Who became 3 time pm . he dont need certificates from kids like u.

Always stumble across low form of intelligent life – “National level” Ganja he never was and never will be. Prompted by Pindi boys to lead Punjab with electables a few times like mentioned, With no real power other than building roads and bridges. Whenever stepped out agreed zone – was put in a naughty corner remind me was it 10 years last time.. Don’t quote me again with your ill formed “wisdom”.

Always stumble across low form of intelligent life – “National level” Ganja he never was and never will be. Prompted by Pindi boys to lead Punjab with electables a few times like mentioned, With no real power other than building roads and bridges. Whenever stepped out agreed zone – was put in a naughty corner remind me was it 10 years last time.. Don’t quote me again with your ill formed “wisdom”.
I repeat again. Get mature plz.
Your childish comments reflects your mental level. Do some study on politics , before posting ridiculous.

He is a single seat person.
He can not be compared to national level

Above all else he is a paid pet of agencies.

Who started his political career as a paid pet of agencies? Oh yeah it was Nawaz Sharif:rofl:

Maybe Sheikh Rasheed is trying to emulate him:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom