What's new

PM & entire military leadership visited ISI headquarters - PTV News .

Going against Jacob? Lol none of your weapons will flourish.
Nope going against Marhab. He was very well armored and a champion. One Zarb e Momin and there was Marhab laying in dust cut in 2 pieces.
That's the history that's our history. Maybe you should read up.

Last edited:
India again got big big slap from china but their media again rejecting

Second may be how to handle isreali.

Third as usual internal politics boring PTV dramas.

Fourth china didnt like this statment from Pentagon

Here you go after this meeting our clarification

Yes, because Chinese media says the truth 100-percent of the time!
I keep your post in my bookmark here. Sooner or later the truth will come out from a 56" inflated chest. Please Cloud, then don't run away like your 56" chest-thumping cloud theory.

Israel has collaborated with India in the Balakot attempt and it was a joint attempt as many previous attempts. Israel’s enmity towards Pakistan is open and direct. If Pakistan is preparing for disciplinary actions, it has all the right reasons to fix the illegitimate child of the west.

Absolutely. The other side have already crossed many red lines. People have short memory, I guess a reminder to what caused the destruction of these trees:

2019-03-07T175614Z_470809701_RC1E1C806940_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-KASHMIR-PAKISTAN-MADRASA-(Read-Only)...jpg

and where does it say the update on Kashmir talks would only happen at ISI HQ?
There is a lot more at ISI HQ than the meeting room shown in the pic

if it's regular, it should be in pm office r house. the briefing is about Kashmir talks with RAW.....
most of this is just "guesswork" no real thing comes out in to the public from such meetings.

Back
Top Bottom