What's new

PM Imran Khan approves package for Afghanistan's humanitarian assistance

They can add Afghanistan rebuilding tax to the mix but shouldn't finance department do it and not some ns of a?

No tax necessary. Pakistanis are alhamdulillah generous people. Just a call to help is required from reputed organizations like Edhi. Government doesn't have to do anything.

No tax necessary. Pakistanis are alhamdulillah generous people. Just a call to help is required from reputed organizations like Edhi. Government doesn't have to do anything.

Then why not let Edhi run the country? Government is there for accountability not for PR.

Government can always start this taxation from provincial authorities neighbouring Afghanistan.

by increasing fuel and electricty prices at home ? this man need a brain .
The situation you face is either feed them in Afghanistan or they pile over the border and come and live in and OFF Pakistan!!! Irrespective of who they are they are muslims and our brothers. They cannot be allowed to starve.
A

Then why not let Edhi run the country? Government is there for accountability not for PR.

Government can always start this taxation from provincial authorities neighbouring Afghanistan.

Go out & get some fresh air.

Government is there for governance. Charity is an individual act.. people can decide for or against it.

Go out & get some fresh air.

Government is there for governance. Charity is an individual act.. people can decide for or against it.
when i go out i don't see governance

He is mentaly sick its his duty to serve own people which i think he dont understand worst PM
People who are criticising this should also knows that after Aug 15, Pakistan exports to Afghanistan has increased by $180 millions in just 3 months. So things are pretty much in favor for us. Exports to Afghanistan will rise up by $1.5 billions in an year time.
If export increasing dosent mean we give them freely when my own people r suciding for poor condition created by patwari imran open ur eyes accept reality

The situation you face is either feed them in Afghanistan or they pile over the border and come and live in and OFF Pakistan!!! Irrespective of who they are they are muslims and our brothers. They cannot be allowed to starve.
A

Yes. A humanitarian crisis next door is never good for any country.
Also, a DW video saying today that Russia, China, Pakistan and even USAID is helping. China's train route is very long. Pakistan is the ideal country to help and I believe, in time foreign help in big numbers will go to Afghanistan and Pakistan will be the main conduit fort that. Not only would that be good for Afghans but also good for Pakistan.
Also, someone correctly said above: Pakistanis are naturally very charitable people and can raise tons for Afghanistan if a call is given. I don't think Pakistanis will starve by helping Afghans through Pakistan's and foreign resources.

"PM Imran Khan ordered the immediate shipment of in-kind humanitarian assistance worth Rs5 billion, comprising food commodities"

That's awesome, thank you dear neighbors & IK for doing this. This good deed is a blessing
Were you trolling or serious?

Yes. A humanitarian crisis next door is never good for any country.
Also, a DW video saying today that Russia, China, Pakistan and even USAID is helping. China's train route is very long. Pakistan is the ideal country to help and I believe, in time foreign help in big numbers will go to Afghanistan and Pakistan will be the main conduit fort that. Not only would that be good for Afghans but also good for Pakistan.
Also, someone correctly said above: Pakistanis are naturally very charitable people and can raise tons for Afghanistan if a call is given. I don't think Pakistanis will starve by helping Afghans through Pakistan's and foreign resources.

This humanitarin crisis has no ending

We r ourself in crises

I think people like you need 'Brain' to see that fuel prices are high in the international market. Inflation is a global problem due to Covid and prices will rise unless the global economy settles

where i find cheaper pure poison in pakistan :angel:

join pti and drink daru all day on humanitarian grounds.
pakistan doesnt need fuel pak has khotey and loads of them just tie them to turbine and whip n you get electricity generation with no inflation.

Back
Top Bottom