What's new

PM Imran Khan called in Pak Army for help in cleaning up Karachi

What reality?
Bro, witch area or City of Pakistan are you belong if you live in Karachi then you shore aware about the current situation of this City & i do not understand about your Question "what reality"...

Bro, witch area or City of Pakistan are you belong if you live in Karachi then you shore aware about the current situation of this City & i do not understand about your Question "what reality"...

When did I say the situation is good or that you are lying.
I'm saying the mayor is getting salary for some thing he is not doing.

70 years and government machinery has failed in every possible way. And yet once again, we gotta call the army to clean the streets. This is so pathetic. But yes it’s Imran Khan to be blamed for destroying Karachi in two years.

No its destroying by son of soils PPP evil not by Imran khan, those evil should be vanish as MQM bull was vanished and INSHALLAH remaining MQM will also be remove.

70 years and government machinery has failed in every possible way. And yet once again, we gotta call the army to clean the streets. This is so pathetic. But yes it’s Imran Khan to be blamed for destroying Karachi in two years.
PPP, PMLN, and MQM all were criminals, but Establishment can't be absolved of the responsibility. Major responsibility on Establishment to restore Karachi to its previous glory days because only it has the power. Karachi's role to Pakistan economic progress and in turn Pakistan defence is pivotal.
Only Establishment can fix Karachi. They have to work with full force overtly or covertly.
Make Karachi Strong, Make Pakistan Strong.

Another lollypop.

Cleaning Karachi one time with the help of army will fix the root cause of problems?

Why is Imran Khan not making Karachi federal territory?

Why is PTI so scared of PPP?

Go ahead impose emergency, snatch the control of Karachi from PPP. You have support of 25 million people.

We are looking at you.
OK, if Karachi comes under federal..what if next govt is PMLN or PPP.
PPP is just Interior Sindh party and PMLN was always a party of Punjab for Lahore.
What they will do to Karachi is anybody's guess.

No, No ........ by CM Sindh

cleaning-drains-not-the-only-solution-for-karachi-s-drainage-problem-cm-murad-1595939821-6861.jpg

This is more than just picking trash.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-ma...dscape-of-karachi-sindh.678919/#post-12594396
If Army or Federal govt can intervene for something as trivial as picking trash - why not for other critical issues. I hope this is the first of many to come ...

Back
Top Bottom