What's new

PM Imran Khan live on PTV News - April 2022 .

As for the foreign angle, Zulfi Bhutto, too, in his last days accused the Americans to trying to topple him and to this day the PPP cadre believes that. But I think Zulfi was the victim of dirty, opportunistic politics just as Imran Khan currently is. And just as Zulfi would have won a re-election, Imran is very likely to win the next elections. But both of them had/have HUGE EGO issues!
Did Jinnah have ego issues too?

Lmao I got two warnings, and multiple post "shadow deleted" without a trace.
I understand their POV too with them calling on to wait for tomorrow. Fine we'll wait for tomorrow!

Pehle te karde sun. Hun ki hoya? Plus, it's not IK's side they're gonna take, it's Pakistans.
Why involve the army and malign it .......best to beat the sell out scumbags and their handlers at their own game......PTI supporters out in force and those who switch sides for money will think twice about who to vote for now.

While a PTI voter and supporter of IK, i could not understand the handling of this crisis by current government.
so many question marks.

1: The change of mind in certain PTI MNAs, why was it not traced in time ?
2: if it was clear that PDM was buying MNAs, what was government plan? As per IK, if so much was at stake, why can't they do the same and buy MNAs from PDM ? If we are going all independent foreign policy and new block etc., this require the existing government to stay. Why situation was allowed to grow to this chaotic level ?
3: What's the situation on EVM and overseas Pakistani votes? Are these approved or still need any more lawmaking. If not approved, why was this not prioritized ?

I mean the way Government acted in this NCV, is like you slap a sleeping person and then he wakes up and start looking left n right absent mindedly. :hitwall:

Every person who is telling IK that he should keep his mouth shut, just imagine, you're heading the state and sudden knowing that thre is a serious conspiracy and foreign intervention going on just to deseat you for no fucking reason! I would like to know your reaction...

Kal ko Amreeka kahayga apni pant utaar kar chakar lagao tu saray is kaam pe lag jaoogay ? kyonkay America peo nay kaha hey

I am planning to write a write up on this whole fiasco, very soon.

IK should make a noise but should not refer EU, US or West.

Just take the opposition to the task. He should Direct his mouth ONLY against them...for now as situation is tense for many.

Why involve the army and malign it .......best to beat the sell out scumbags and their scumbags at their own game......PTI supporters out in force and those who switch sides for money will think twice about who to vote for now.
Khair, as you said let's wait for tomorrow!

Just take the opposition to the task. He should Direct his mouth ONLY against them...for now as situation is tense for many.
IK not saying a word against the army. Zarf hai bande ka.

While a PTI voter and supporter of IK, i could not understand the handling of this crisis by current government.
so many question marks.

1: The change of mind in certain PTI MNAs, why was it not traced in time ?
2: if it was clear that PDM was buying MNAs, what was government plan? As per IK, if so much was at stake, why can't they do the same and buy MNAs from PDM ? If we are going all independent foreign policy and new block etc., this require the existing government to stay. Why situation was allowed to grow to this chaotic level ?
3: What's the situation on EVM and overseas Pakistani votes? Are these approved or still need any more lawmaking. If not approved, why was this not prioritized ?

I mean the way Government acted in this NCV, is like you slap a sleeping person and then he wakes up and start looking left n right absent mindedly. :hitwall:

Just exposing the system

How all of our so Called independent institutions can act against the state

Did Jinnah have ego issues too?

I don't know what you are trying to say here.
Jinnah was trying to carve a new nation out of the British empire when Jinnah personally had not much time left.
But Zulfi Bhutto and Imran Khan were/are the ruling leaders with time on their side to fight another day.
Anyway, I have said it enough times what I think should happen, knowing the sordid history of Pakistani politics. There will be huge consequences if the writ of the laws is not followed and violence is used. Imran gains by losing-- but no need to make it bad for Pakistan.

Damage control mode?

The US, EU or West has no say in how people of Pakistanis deal with their issues.

I would trust PM Imran Khan words over your 'writeup'

PM IK mental faculties are not dead to criticise Pak Fauj...like Nawaz S.
the initial few minutes here of video.

Khabr Dar Mere Mulk Ki Fauj Ko Kuch Kaha | Imran Khan Ka Pak Army K Khlaf Bolny Walon Ko Paigham​

1648749320973.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom