What's new

PM Imran Khan To Address Nation Tonight

Is Pak Fauj k Na-Pak Generals k Kalay kartoot is Qom ne hazaron soldiers or civilians ka khoon dey kr dhoay hain

Ab hum phr se ye bardahst nahi kren
Yehi batain jab Nawaz Sharif krta tha to logon ko achhi nehi lgti theen. Kion kisi PM ko ye 5 saal poory nehi krny dety. ?

I remember when Imran went to Russia, COAS a day or two ago had a tour of USA. Can this vote be symptom of some sort of rift b/w the gov. and Army?

Let shehbaz become PM and fazlu become president and rana sanaullah become interior minister. My frnd in ANF told me couple years ago how he raided house of rana sanaullah and recovered loads of drugs.
Can these old scum improve the economy? What can they do in a year? I say let them rule for a year and this will make IK stronger.

Khan should tell everything to his nation, what js written in the letter, who threatened him, who are with them , what was the response of COAS , what was the response of DGISI , and who send the money to buy these traitors
AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN ??? THIS SLEEPY CORRUPT NATION WILL STAND UP AND COME OUT ON THE STREETS TO DRAG THE CORRUPT ACCOUNTABLES OUT ?

Let shehbaz become PM and fazlu become president and rana sanaullah become interior minister. My frnd in ANF told me couple years ago how he raided house of rana sanaullah and recovered loads of drugs.
Can these old scum improve the economy? What can they do in a year? I say let them rule for a year and this will make IK stronger.
people doing a lot of RR, I think in larger scheme of things - it'll be good for IK as long as he plays aggressively

Wow they expect sacrifices and blaming the strangled poor awam to take a stand and defend the country.. how much is enough for you guys.. they have been ripped, rapped by every single powerful giant and now asking and blaming for everything to an uneducated unprivileged deprived and struggling to feed their kids 2 rottis in a night to wake up and take a stand..

You been grown up on the tax of this country you been educated in best institutions provided by tax of very same poor awan..

Don't you have anything to return since when you wake up in last 71 years to tell your top crooks to stop it dont rap this country.. how many more wound you going to give to crippling falling apart country.

There is no doubt a day light robbery is going on the sovereignty freedom of the country.. And so called top defending brace is involved hands and gloves with crooks.

This is like a day a night truth all plans are set to disintegrate this country.

Do you think there are any free lunches ?? Old days are gone now resources won't be that generous as world economy is one the fall after this episode you will be a salve without a collar around your neck it will be limited finacial support and their be a cost to pay be ready local dogs will be biting every bone they can hold and you will be the one who will loose everything.

One day you all will be runing like a headless chicken wishing that you should have raised voice or stood up for once.

Good luck saluting zardari and his next generations being salve rest of the life one day you all cry and want help but this curse will not go away from you.

Last edited:

After meeting with important person, PM’s address to nation postponed​

By News Desk
March 31, 2022

After meeting with important person, PM’s address to nation postponed

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan's address scheduled for Wednesday was postponed, confirmed PTI Senator Faisal Javed Khan. Taking to Twitter, he wrote on Wednesday: “PM Imran Khan's address to the nation for today has been postponed.”

Earlier, Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed had told journalists that the premier will address the nation after an emergency meeting of the federal cabinet. However, according to Jang sources, the address was postponed after a meeting with an important person.
The premier announced that he would reveal to senior journalists and PTI allies “written evidence" of the letter he has been saying contains evidence of a foreign conspiracy against the government, as he wants to silence his critics who have been calling news of the letter "a drama".

Related Stories​

Following the announcement, Rashid revealed that Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry has invited 10 journalists on Wednesday who will be shown the letter. “Politics has started,” he said, adding that voting on the no-confidence motion will be held on April 3.
Sources privy to the matter told Geo News that the prime minister called for a meeting after the members of the federal cabinet showed concern over the announcement by the premier to show the “threat letter” to the media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom