What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I sincerely hope so. If IK goes, it would be a tragedy and india will be the biggest beneficiary.
It's very simple. I quote Brig. Ashfaq Hassan
shareef khandan jalsay mein naray lagwata hai kay yeh jo dehshat gardi hai is kay peechay wardi hai. Hamaray 8000 log shaheed ho gaye aur yeh khandan hamien dehshat gard bolta hai. Inki galiyan sun kar hamaray seenay mein chhalay ban gaye hain
I wonder un maoo pr kya guzarti hogi jin kay baitay shaheed huay aur agar phir bhi establishment inko iqtidar deti hai, balkay inko iqtidar ki hawa bhi deti hai to ....

In the event of a martial law & not a state of emergency by the "elected" prime minister. Make sure to grab your weapons and protect your country, Constitution from the armed forces. They are terrorists the moment they try to do a dictatorship without civilian orders.

Shoot traitors on sight.
the President announced martial law and he gets all the powers

Silence of establishment is saying a lot.

It seems that the military establishment has decided that IK is of no concern to them because according to them he is continuing to be very anti american.

IK also failed to realize that our establishment is deeply integrated with the US and needs the US on good terms with Pakistan. Abrupt divorce is not what they want. Secondly, they want IK to forget about the past and just focus on economy.

In the bani gala meeting it is reported that IK complained that the Sindh house situation and the news of Sindh police special units movement to Islamabad was not shared by the intelligence community with the PM.

Lets see what happens, but I personally think that the rank and file of the military supports IK but the leadership is being practical according to them. They need someone like Shehbaz sharif - a corrupt but pliant and above all a compromiser.

But one thing is certain, maryam nawaz group will not let leave its anti army stance and Pakistan's overall governance will be hit as too many crooks will descend on the plate.
That is why JUI Fazal-ur-Rehman is looking good choice for Pakistan establishments and possibly preparation taking situations into the account. At the end, only ALLAAH Alone knows best.

This is some BS. I don’t care if he loses the next election as long as he can finish the term. We need PMs finishing their term in Pakistan
Not is they are useless. This isn't captaining of a cricket game, it is the captaining of a country of 250 million people.

Both the opposing political forces ready for showdown and chances of violence are there. PTI foreign funding case issue and opposition reportedly getting US funding to dislodge government to allow US greater role in Afghanistan. PTI govt. and Imran Khan has shown dismal performance. Islamic Presidential system is the only solution to change the status quo and stop the game of musical chairs. The situation has fallen into the lap of the army to decide as it seems best.

So droning ur own children and innocents means being pro American?

Not really.. most of the weapon purchase is Chinese now.. even the share of trade with US has depleted.
It's not just about weapons systems, there is an order of magnitude greater integration and investments of and from our establishment in the Western socio-economic system in terms of their progeny's educational and employment prospects, personal financial investments, deputations in Western thinktanks and institution both during service and post-retirement. No language barrier in terms of common affinity for the English language and translating that into speaking circuit, publications and academia.

There is simply a lot at stake with ditching America for our establishment, something they've cultivated and grown for over 70 years ever since LAK's visit to US in the late forties.

it's a stupid time to ask him to go, i am totally against the way he rule but let him complete his tenure so that atleast he cannot say mujhay tu time hi nahin mila sheesh

it's a stupid time to ask him to go, i am totally against the way he rule but let him complete his tenure so that atleast he cannot say mujhay tu time hi nahin mila sheesh

Imran Khan is the type of guy that will TELL you why he was ousted. He won't be asking many questions.

;';
1648218476518.png

';';';

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom