What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
the decision confirms the NA deputy speaker broke the law and very soon can be tried under article 6 ! Imran Niazi & his band of youthiaz tried playing the game against the rules but to no avail , what these bandars did was a dirty one and i have lost any respect for Niazi & Co

I have just talked to Imran Khan. He is about to eat Surf because pak-marine from defence.pk doesn't respect him

No they take advice from establishment.
It is simple as that.
Nawaz out because he was getting too friendly with India, and SC dismissed him on Aqama / Work permit, which was just lame. Army behind that.

Now army too panicked after US ultimatum so PMIK is just out like knife through butter.

THE PATTERN IS TOO CLEAR NOW.
They play like that.
You have perfectly nailed it down. The Pak Deep State wants to play it with extreme caution and patience. The assuring thing is the most strategic parts of it are superbly hidden....

SC has no power over the President or Premier minister including the NA in accordance with the law and especially a lowly SC can't get iself involved with NSC or national security issues.. Hence all this is for babies.. NA speaker will likely issue an Email or rather even tweet just throw away this order again and the Gov't will proceed to closing the SC for further such cases and limit it to local affairs and out of politics..

NA speaker should issue an statement tomorrow saying he throws away SC order immediately without second thoughts hence all this saturday stuff was a pipedream before it even reaches that because it will anyways be the same result.. The Gov't will likely follow with barring the SC from anymore NA Political cases

When you go and ask for loan, you are not a bhikari.

You are a bhikari only when you call yourself a bhikari on air, in English so that the world knows that you are a bhikari.

Tell me, you go to a bank to get a loan, do you start chanting that you are a bhikari?
I think Bhikari is a bit extreme to use, right word to use is economically unstable or have a balance of payment crisis.

the decision confirms the NA deputy speaker broke the law and very soon can be tried under article 6 ! Imran Niazi & his band of youthiaz tried playing the game against the rules but to no avail , what these bandars did was a dirty one and i have lost any respect for Niazi & Co
He did not break any law and he cannot be tried under any article as you are wishing. SC says the interpretation was wrong but SC has absolutely 0 authority over Parliament. Speaker still does not have to comply. Why are people not reading it properly, has been posted so many times. Supreme court just wanted to be court supreme and wanted attention as I saw it but their judgment has no relevance, sir.

Folks here seem convinced that there is no one other than Imran Khan who can lead Pakistan. The community has become very cultist from an outsider's perspective o_O

People here don't realize that they are often like the 'Modi Bakths' of India. And woe to them if/when Imran Khan dies because there is no alternative to them in their cultist minds.

People don't realize that Imran Khan was the first Prime Minister of Pakistan since 1971/72 (ZAB) where total support and trust was given to a Prime Minister by the Military. Since then, all other Prime Ministers were carefully selected or tamed or put on short leash; even Imran has not been as free as ZAB, actually.

But for Imran to squander such a support in such a short time? How about some self reflections??? I know that that the politicians and the politics of Pakistan has changed from the early 1980s--money become much more important over ideology--but how has 'the Establishment' of Pakistan changed to the point as being alleged here? Maybe the Establishment of Pakistan knows which side of the bread being buttered while Mr. Imran Khan poses some ideological battle from his ivory tower??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom