What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
As per my understanding, Supreme Court will issue arrest warrants for those who are part of on going change of regime
Lol supreme court isn't made for this. They would tie IK and his close allies and let him loose NCV defenseless, then press charges against him and send him to the jail.

IK should have resigned from the beginning, started a protest movement, demand early elections
this crap show was wrong on so many levels and could have been avoided
too stubborn

Did the Speaker resign after the COAS and DG I visited PMO?

Imran Khan met all the staff and he left the PM house to his home.

Cabinet declassified the threat communique and sent it to the cjp. cjp refused to look at it.

cjp, coas, dgisi are all amreekan stooges and traitors. it was the job of dgisi and coas to bring this conspiracy to the PM's attention but they kept quiet. this threat was conveyed to the PM by the Foreign Office.

No no no.

Don't you get it! They are all for saving Pakistan. They are operating at a sophisticated level of statecraft that you simply can't comprehend.

On a serious note ---- what a sold out nation. EVERY. SINGLE. PILLAR. of the state is a f********** sell out.

I am proud of my stand from day on on this. Me and @ziaulislam have been Imran supporters in this forum and our posts would show that, but I could NEVER EVER support blatant violation of the Constitution as done by Imran Khan on April 3 and subsequently.
He may well rise to power and I may support him again. But that's for the future.
My request to Imran's supporter: Outside of the social media, LISTEN to what other thinkers and journalists are saying about Imran's dictatorial stand! Just listen. They are not all old but they have some common sense!
Constitution hasnt been followed

Its clear that court didnt decided on presdential reference that is violation of consitution

Speaker ruling was controversial sure but violation is what you see

Its a judical coup and we are seeing that happen

Court should have just let snap elections go by

Speaker ruling was based upon fact that procedures were not followed which is true the voting has broken several procedures..though i agree with spesker ruling being wrong and i also disagree that courts should have reversed the snap elections call and the courts hsould have clearly said article 62 has been violated which it didnt do

Back
Top Bottom