What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was a fighter since a younger age.
We now knew why he is that tough and not easy to budge.

1649536164394.png

1649536191432.png

1649536220127.png

I am not proud to be a Pakistani anymore. Sorry guys..

Pakistani 'pride' wasn't helpful anyway. Like China, we should have considered this entire period (almost) a Century of Humiliation.

Proud because our passport is bottom 4? Gender gap is bottom 4? Corruption Index is bottom quartile. Human Dev Index is similar.

Pride should come with progress.

But, yes, any sliver of pride that did exist is now extinguished.

he should have stepped away last week, and used the letter to push the narrative further. opposition would have collapsed under its own weight when the time would have arrived to deal with inflation, debts and whatnot.
He shouldn't have. This was all part of his strategy. We think he fucked up this and that but he has squeezed in a few more thousand supporters to build his narrative and if he had given up on 3rd, how would we know that SC was also part of the regime change. Now we know.

What does this entail? Is there any truth to Army Chief’s removal? IK did say that he’s alone in this fight.
nope he was not removed, it was just an excuse to open the court and put pressure on IK.

The Person Molvi Iqbal Haider is known for submitting petitions on behalf of Army and ISI, one more thing these petitions were not submitted in registrar office of IHC in fact office of registrar of IHC and other offices were open on the instructions Athar MinAllah in night, which mean he was the one who was contacted for the submission of petitions directly.

Last edited:
I find it funny how the SC took the time to hear the opposition on their day off during Ramadan, but suddenly they're suddenly concerned about Ramadan, so won't hear the PTI's petition. One ha$ to wonder why they're $uddenly going back and forth.

In China, Shahbaz Sharif is known as “Speed”. You will see big foreign investments from Turkey & China. If you have any investments, you will see positive trend in KSE-100 on Monday morning. I just hope they will invest and do more for Karachi.

I disagree - I am expecting a run on Pakistani banks as people try and withdraw their money to safer havens before the Zadari's stake a claim on it all. As it has been said today in parliment - "welcome to old Pakistan ..".

Expect capital controls soon as well.

As for investments - they will drop off a cliff as people will look at Pakistan and realise - there is no rule of law - and if there is no rule of law - what protection will my financial investments have? None ...

The most fundamental thing in attracting investments is the rule of law and the protection of financial and intellectual property... what we witnessed today is basically - it is made up as it goes along in Pakistan.. not a good look.

The country is going to be deeply divided for a long time to come. SC should have called for early elections would have resolved all of this. Now the corrupters will clear all the cases against themselves and "reform" the electoral system to ensure people like Imran can never come again.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom