What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Learning a lesson of brotherhood and unity.. See this
How thieves are gathered, as if their mother is same.....

1649553122340.png

So another PM of Pakistan didn't complete his 5 year term.
The legacy of Islamic democratic Republic of Pakistan continues....

@Dil Pakistan @Verve

I agree with you 100 percent.

Just pray for his life, which is in danger, because he has a lot of public support, both inside and outside of the country.

PTI as a party will be finished if anything happens to Khan even though I don't believe that he could ever come back again. The orchestrators have made sure that their legacy continues for quite sometime untill khan gets old enough to be able to put up a decent fight against the crooks.

It's end of an era, over two decades of tough struggle not for just Pakistan, but for the entire Muslim ummah. Only Allah can reward him in the afterlife.

As Muslims, we have a firm belief that we will in Shaa Allah see the painful punishments in the afterlife to those who betrayed a leader who was working selflessly for the Muslims.

For me, the struggle ends here. I have already changed my flags as you can see. Just registered an accounting firm recently in Pakistan and was searching for resources for outsourcing, but I am now scraping all my plans. That was the reason of my long absences from the forum. I don't know what would happen to the zero tax rate for overseas Pakistanis that was making my projections profitable. Due to uncertainty, the country is not worth investing at all.

Last edited:
ہم نے ایسے ہی نہیں تیری طرف داری کی
تو علامت تھا میرے دیس کی خود داری کی
❤️❤️❤️
You will be remembered forever

EACF685F-8F51-4804-BDC3-05EC21396141.jpeg

1649554503104.png

He did not agree either of them and went to London..............................:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I doubt they are, but a lot of the times even when military coups happened, those generals that privately opposed the coup, publicly supported it for the sake of stability.
and while some others settle down for future jobs in fauji foundation-owned companies or lucrative assignments in foreign missions.

As a good friends put it "Pakistan mai eman dar siruf woh hai jisko mauka nahi milta...."

Generals don't go to war, foot soldiers do. IK won't demoralise the foot soldiers by openly attacking COAS and generals. He refused to comment on these scum today and that says it all.
This is the Great Myth created by the narrative weavers and rhetorical manipulators deployed to shield the COAS from criticism over his politicking.

The foot soldier is NOT demoralized when a clearly weak and possibly treacherous man is criticized. In fact, he may get a boost in confidence. Frankly, the average soldier cares more about stuff wholly unrelated to the politics of Pakistan (his own service, ration quality, pay, benefits, pension, etc.) Most top brass realize this and have incentive schemes to keep everyone happy.

I complained about this to a (now retired) Brig who I respected very much due to his truly exceptional services to Pakistan in sensitive posts (some attribute NATO's quagmire in Afg to his strategies and approach post 9/11). Sadly, though perhaps not really surprisingly, he said IK had gone nuts, etc., and the Army knows what it's doing, etc. This man is significantly more intellectual than the average officer. If a man like this is so blind, and so unable to criticize, then you can imagine what the scene is like for the 'average' officer. I have worked with dozens of officers and he is --- by a country mile --- the most enlightened and open-minded, yet even he thinks like this! Of course, I told him that he is wrong and we, as the younger generation, won't forgive or forget.

The army is essentially the main perpetuator and defender of the status quo. This is the painful truth. It's not about Bajwa vs. Imran. This was just the latest manifestation. It's about vested interests/manageable puppet vs. honest civilian/independent policymaker. It has played out dozens of times before, and will do so again.

Peace.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom