What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
People at this forum,

I know many of you are insiders and many of you have access to important chairs in the country. This is an important happening in the country and you must take this message to those important chairs. Pakistanis love Pak Foaj more than any other institution in the state. It's a fact. But stop Bajwa from destroying the love of Pak Fouj from the harts of this Nation. Nirandra Modi or Nawas Sharif couldn't do what Bajwa is mindlessly achieving.

View attachment 832862

Bro ex servicemen are saying the same that bajawa has f'd things up. ONLY the institution can do something to repair the damage. This is a time worse than any other in the history where bajwa has turned people against the armed forces.

anyway congrats to those who do pooja of amrika.

Imran Khan has progressed Pakistan so much that Pakistan was on the verge to surpass USA in terms of economy and 200 Dollars become has become equal to 1 PKR not Vice Versa that's why USA changed regime in Pakistan.
when meean ji was in powa, every league had a london flat. noazi took it away. now every league will have a copy of white house waiting for them.

No, I'm trying to make a point here, that legally speaking, being seen in the Sindh House does not mean they have joined another party, that needs paper work. How I see it can work is, that their PTI membership is suspended, but they can take it to the court too. The disqualification itself can be challenged according to the same constitutional clauses.
Sitting in the opposition benches counts as defection that is what PTI is contending. That is what will be used to disqualify them or was supposed to. Seeing as the courts opened yesterday but refused to take review petition to stop an imaginary firing of one particular holy cow, this not happening ever.

Imran Khan has progressed Pakistan so much that Pakistan was on the verge to surpass USA in terms of economy and 200 Dollars become has become equal to 1 PKR not Vice Versa that's why USA changed regime in Pakistan.
Ab to har Pakistani k pass ek palace hoga na .

New achievement of Bajwa
View attachment 832802

Nah - that implies the COAS was innocent - he was not - he was an active player.

A derivate of this picture is more appropriate (imho) :

( With Bajwa as Brutus !!!!! )

Death_of_Julius_Caesar_2.png

Last edited:
Yaar main to sirf translate kar raha tha bhai kay liye. Aapkay tattay aise hi phool gaye hain.

Imported Govt Unacceptable

thanks - I wish ( though I FULLY appreciate I have no right to ask !!! ) that people not use Urdu - because it means there are alot of people on this forum cannot read or participate in those comments - etc .. 99% of all content on this forum is in English - so that 1% don't really get their message across - ( phoentic urdu where people attempt to write urdu in english is even worse sometimes since there is no standardised way of performing that conversion ).

I appreciate there are old "urdu" sayings which may express feelings better than in english - but it is to a smaller group...

Back
Top Bottom