What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Beggers cannot be choosers.

Pakistan shouldn't have been made and Muslims of South Asia should have stayed slaves of Hindus.

You cannot free a slave that doesn't realize he is enslaved.
Pakistan is here to remain
If IK is the PM then "Pakistan is the greatest nation on Earth"
IF is not then "should have remained the slaves of Hindus"
Imran Khan ≠ Pakistan
Don't you see that how he suffocate the poor Pakistani people ?
don't you see He destroyed the economy?
Such a Nazi you are !

I will say this, A Pakistani version of the inquisition is needed.

1649612695460.png

I talked to a friend who is in establishment high grade office. He told me the war is between two big guy leave USA and opposition out but there are two big man who is fighting and one is backed by opposition and other by PTI. They have done it because they dont want PTI in govt until november. But he also said the guy which PTI is supporting was highly desperate and is also not a good guy. He is actually messing this all up while the other guy is not fighting for his own seat but just making sure that this guy dont come on that post

Last edited:
I talked to a friend who is in establishment high grade office. He told me the war is between two big guy leave USA and opposition out but there are two big man who is fighting and one is backed by opposition and other by PTI. They have done it because they dont want PTI in govt until november.

dekhtay hain kesay chalta hey Paksitan is Bajwa aur is PDM kay under.... ye kaka NS SS Zardari nahe hey jo bhaag jayeen bahir... yaad ajayege is Kuti American paaltu current estblishment ko bc bajwa TV pe PR campaign chala raha hey tujhe dar kis baat ka hey teray andar say coup hoga wait and watch!

I talked to a friend who is in establishment high grade office. He told me the war is between two big guy leave USA and opposition out but there are two big man who is fighting and one is backed by opposition and other by PTI. They have done it because they dont want PTI in govt until november. But he also said the guy which PTI is supporting was highly desperate and is also not a good guy. He is actually messing this all up while the other guy is not fighting for his own seat but just making sure that this guy dont come on that post
pretty accurate in terms of my thinking too- from an outsiders perspective
this Faiz guy is a bad man and PTI desperately want this guy as COAS- professionals are fighting back but unfortunately is resulting in alienation of waste swathes of Pakistanis
tough spot to be in

Back
Top Bottom