What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am proud of my stand from day on on this. Me and @ziaulislam have been Imran supporters in this forum and our posts would show that, but I could NEVER EVER support blatant violation of the Constitution as done by Imran Khan on April 3 and subsequently.
He may well rise to power and I may support him again. But that's for the future.
My request to Imran's supporter: Outside of the social media, LISTEN to what other thinkers and journalists are saying about Imran's dictatorial stand! Just listen. They are not all old but they have some common sense!

No you don't support Imran Khan

You supported bhutto back in the days and you consider him as a messiah even today

The journalists that you are mentioning here are exactly the same

protests reported out side parliament building - people seem agitated
crowd will only gather from here on out as its night time
even though its 12 at night- people are still gathering outside the building

Ye kutti supreme court r isky nechay tmam courts ko aag lga Deni chaiy. In gidhon ne kabhi qoum ka bhla nhi kia. Ab men Pakistan ka he qanoon torhunga.

This has been the Saddest Day this Year.
They have removed our Mossadegh but they are not going to like the Khomeini we will select
Pakistan Zindabad!

IInshallah we will send these Beggars Back to their Lords.
InshAllaH!

Gentlemen,
The speaker has been changed and after few minutes, we will be indirectly sold to United States of America.
All I can say that is while being in a state of shackles by Americans, we have to continue our struggle in breaking them by giving Khan maximum number of votes in the next elections.
More dark times are ahead. We are chained but our hopes and ability to fly hasn't gone lost. Our awakening is threatening for a specific lobby of this corrupted world order.
We will vote Khan back, we will vote our dignity back, we will vote our foreign policy back, we will vote our freedom to establish ties with a beautiful country such as Russian Federation back, we will vote our ability to speak for Kashmir and Palestine back. We will vote our audacity to fight against corruption back. Till then stay chained and locked up by United States government.

Regards

There are many, more sinister...some have already been pointed out....couple of them will be, hope in due time.
I fail to under the point you are trying to make here, i mean what could be more sinister than this:
http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/archives1999/kashmir19991028a.html

https://arynews.tv/what-are-the-dawn-leaks-a-look-into-pakistan-infamous-news-scandal/

Nawaz and Zardari have single-handedly destroyed this country many times over yet for some strange reason continue to be the apple of the eye of the establishment while IK who continues to fight for Pakistan at every level domestic and international has mysteriously done something so sinister that it shadows all of the above and both Nawaz and zardari look like an angel? Please!
We the youtais or whatever one wishes to call us know this much that for one a man who has his everything inside Pakistan compared to someone who does not even wish to spend eid with the so-called people of the country he represents and has all his stakes on foreign soil can never be equal. Period! Imran for all his shortcomings is still 1000 times better than the dirty crop of politicians we have that the establishment keeps bringing back in the hope that they won't bite Pakistan again but guess what every time they are wrong.
As

Albert Einstein said: “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"​

This is whats happening for the past 3 decades.

Back
Top Bottom