What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
PM IK goes down fighting and not compromising on principles and integrity. Was steadfast with truth and justice.

Down but not out.

Will come out many times stronger.

Bajwa and SC panel names will be with Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq.

This is a mortal and transient world. PM IK has won a special place in the life hereafter. He plans longterm, a leader and certainly not a politican.

Long Live Imran Khan.

View attachment 832558

Chances are he will not be able to contest the next elections.

اب یہ جانور آپ میں لڑیں مریں گے دیکھنا ۔ اور عوام انکو کیونکہ مہنگائی بے روزگاری سمیت ہر چیز کی زمہ داری ان جانوروںپر ہو گی
نہیں
انکو لانے والے انکو جوڑ کر رکھیں گے

Pakistan

aap kai mu mai khak ... this country will live and survive, it will not end because of a single person or personality that's narcissism

Have a cold glass of water and THINK WTF you are saying

Haan bohat survive kar raha hai yeh country

Sub ko dikh raha hai

This proves that the biggest threat to the future of Pakistan is the Pakistan Army .. The Army of Pakistan will never let the political process in Pakistan become functional - they will undermine it at every avenue to remain the king pin makers to maintain their own hold on power.

People used to say - that "The Pakistan Army is an army with a country .." and I never believed that as i would say no - the People of Pakistan have an army called the Pakistan Army..

I have changed my view today - a sad day.

The battle for the future of Pakistan restarts again - but now the Pakistan Army will also need to be "fixed" so that it cannot undermine the political process as they have done today.

The people of Pakistan decide who the prime minister of Pakistan should be - not the damn Pakistan Army..

Hope people get their money transferred back to from Roshan Digital Accounts. They can be seized just like 1999.

Good point - the trust that Imran Khan had built up will disappear and that will be reflected in the economics of Pakistan..

Last edited:
Pakistan

aap kai mu mai khak ... this country will live and survive, it will not end because of a single person or personality that's narcissism

Have a cold glass of water and THINK WTF you are saying
Yes Exactly, Nobody can kill the dream, the determination, however they can suppress it. And we just have seen it. Unconventional Timings of SC and Compliments on Smile of Bilawal. Yeah.

1649532083618.png

Back
Top Bottom