What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nope, written by Dr. Syed Sagir Safi during Judiciary restoration movement against Musharraf Government
now it is getting controversial, even someone claim written by Mufti Shakib. But mostly i found referring to Faiz Ahmed Faiz.

can you give some authentic source?

1650110661013.png

now it is getting controversial, even someone claim written by Mufti Shakib. But mostly i found referring to Faiz Ahmed Faiz.

can you give some authentic source?
Link of website of Dr. Shagir is given in my original post this Nazam can be found there under his own pic

You guys are gone mad...

So is this what PTI is planning and aiming for?

I don't think PTI has capability to define civil war....

You guys are knowingly or unknowingly becoming second to Iranian fanatics who just love to chant Murg Bar America

Things can be sorted out in quiet but just to boost the political stature of one man?

I don't support status quo but PTI is closing the doors for herself here.

I think you are oblivious to the reality. Imran was deposed through a conspiracy which was given a green light by bajwa , when awam is with Imran. People are pissed, a call for agigtation is all that is needed and yes imran despite being thrown out is exercising restraint …

this idiosyncratic logic doesn`t work anymore..... you shake hands with the enemy so you are the enemy now........
Lol...Sounds like you are the enemy and the idiot and can't see the conspiracy to drag the army into this and turn the people against it. Even Imran Khan has said to stop maligning the army.

Back
Top Bottom