PM Imran, Sindh Governor To Discuss Situation Of Karachi

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
a-209.jpg

Aizbah Khan WEB EDITOR

28th July, 2020

Prime Minister Imran Khan has summoned Sindh Governor Imran Ismail to Islamabad to conduct an important meeting related to issues of Karachi.

According to the sources, the meeting will discuss important issues of Karachi, projects under the federation, the situation in Karachi and other important issues.

The issue of providing relief to the citizens including load shedding of electricity and implementation of Article 140A of the Constitution, and local government issues will also be discussed.

The Sindh governor will also brief the prime minister on the situation in Karachi after the rains and the devastation.

Earlier today, a meeting of the Federal Cabinet was held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Imran Khan. In his statement in the meeting, the Prime Minister said that the problems could not be solved until the autonomy of the elected local body representatives of Karachi.

The Prime Minister said that local body representatives must be made financially, politically and administratively independent, adding that the federal government was in favour of the implementation of Article 140A.

Prime Minister Imran Khan has requested the Attorney General for an early hearing of the petition filed in the Supreme Court.

The Prime Minister directed the Attorney General to approach the Supreme Court. The Attorney General will seek an early hearing in the Supreme Court under Article 140A.

https://www.bolnews.com/karachi/2020/07/pm-imran-sindh-governor-to-discuss-situation-of-karachi/

PTI has not gone offensive yet on PPP
They should before it gets too late.

What if they do go against PPP and put someone like Buzdar in Sindh? Honestly being a PTI supporter i am quite disappointed with PMIK selection in Punjab, so i am not very optimistic that they will be able to sort Sindh out.

What if they do go against PPP and put someone like Buzdar in Sindh? Honestly being a PTI supporter i am quite disappointed with PMIK selection in Punjab, so i am not very optimistic that they will be able to sort Sindh out.

Too many issues in Punjab but it won't be any issue for Sindh.
Imran Ismail for South Sindh and Someone (Dua Bhutto) for North Sindh.

PTI has not gone offensive yet on PPP
That's because PTI is short on seats. They need support from many thugs to remain in Power & that includes PPP. That's why I call it a langri looli government.

PPP will never be totally eradicated as long as a certain demographic remain ignorant people and are not fully Islamized in terms of cultural habits and ideology.

Last edited:
That's because PTI is short on seats. They need support from many thugs to remain in Power & that includes PPP. That's why I call it a langri looli government.
Unless the Third Umpire steps in, PTI is only going to make runs between the wickets and hope they can win this test match by D/L method.

Unless the Third Umpire steps in, PTI is only going to make runs between the wickets and hope they can win this test match by D/L method.
You summed it up well. But now 3rd umpire looks to be upset with the batsman.

PPP will never be totally eradicated as long as Sindhis remain ignorant people and are not fully Islamized in terms of cultural habits and ideology.
You had us at first half not gonna lie.

Back
Top Bottom