What's new

PM lands in Afghanistan, 'Welcome to your second home', says Karzai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i am sure they will present him Afghani sluts to have sex with her.

This truly shows how much respect you have for your brethren across the border.

so whats wrong in having the image as avatar as we have seen many Indians are having such gods goddess' images as avatar

Huhhhh??

Now coming back to the topic of the thread:
There will be increased Indo-Afghan interaction to allieviate the effeccts of the wide-spread destruction that has been wrought in Afghanistan. There will be renewed plan for fresh Indian investments in Afghanistan. That will be good for all concerned.

It's really one of lowest moment for PDF Today.Sad that MODS granted this kinda people a wavier.. :( Post reported..

It's really one of lowest moment for PDF Today.Sad that MODS granted this kinda people a wavier.. :( Post reported..

perhpas we dont have mods right now, otherwise they are quick enough.

Looks like someone hijacked his account.

Yes i think so because he was abusing Pakistan and Pakistanis too on another thread i was amazed and then thought he may be angry over politicians or something like that

The ground reality is however noble the cause, you will use Afghanistan as a base to destabilise Pakistan with RAW. Now don't go all mother Theresa on me and say that is false as RAW have a history of meddling in Pakistan for 50 years. Pakistan must not let this happen, the Pashtuns will drive you out, I have no doubt about that.

The ground reality is however noble the cause, you will use Afghanistan as a base to destabilise Pakistan with RAW. Now don't go all mother Theresa on me and say that is false as RAW have a history of meddling in Pakistan for 50 years. Pakistan must not let this happen, the Pashtuns will drive you out, I have no doubt about that.

do you know that pashtun gov of Afghanistan didnt recognize your indepence? do you know the reason? it is pashtunistan issue. so dont make imaginery friends for yourself.

If India really loves Afghanistan too much why don't they take all these millions Afghan refugees in their country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom