What's new

PM Modi wants to know the reason behind slow Internet speed in India

using 8 MB for Rs 2500 in Karachi .. enough for me ,, :)
just in 2500?
smileys-confused-821384.gif
Konsa Sa Connection?

I was once booked into a hotel in Hyderabad, where there was a limited offer scheme for high speed WiFi for some silly additional amount. Which I took.

Was an eye opener. Never experienced the pleasure of watching p.orn in HD without a single second of buffering.

I'm with Modi ji on this one as well. We deserve faster Internet.
:no::no::no:

Thank God . ! Hope Mr PM will ask for unlimited 20 mb speed Internet for 999 :D

In Hyderabad we enjoy the best speed, from Beam Telecom 50Mbps and FUP(fair usage policy) of 100Gb,that is if you cross over 100GB in a month the speed will go down to 6Mbps for the rest of the month.
Beam Fiber | 50 Mbps | Internet Connection | Broadband High Speed
Even BSNL offers the same and cheaper packages due to competition from Beam Telecom.
BSNL Revised Unlimited Broadband Plans in AP [w.e.f 01-Feb-2014]
While the offers of BSNL are restricted to only Hyderabad not Rest of India.
I am loving the competition.
I can download 20 GB files in 10 minutes,experience no lag in Online games and watch streaming movies without buffering.
Beam Telecom offers the best Service and Trouble shooting,They resolve any matter within a hour or two at maximum.
While BSNL takes a bit longer like maybe a Day or two.That is the sole reason Hyderabad prefers BeamTelecom for their Response to Customer Complaints.

the one thing i hate most about India.Even in a developed region like Delhi-NCR,the maximum speed available is 4mbit up/0.5 mbit down.And the rates are atrocious(i know some cities have better internet facilities)

And the FUP is so irritating!

Nonsense. I get 15 Mbps for Rs. 1000 a month in Hyderabad.

Back
Top Bottom