What's new

PM Modi wants to know the reason behind slow Internet speed in India

Not only you, we all watch....those who admit and those who do not. Some like me watch it without uninterrupted for 1st 5 days of month as the speed is 2Mbps for 6GB limit only and then rest is 512 Kbps for rest of the month. The only advantage is that you go to sleep early and there by good health!!.:D

Jesus, I get some 30 GB at at least 25 MBPS for some 1100 per month- it is very common for Bangalore Wi-Fi connections (especially ACT) to give this. My 4 G Dongle also gives some 10 MBPS. The speeds and storage you are talking about is a good 4 years ago for me (Tata Indicom 2G Dongle). Maybe you should change the service provider.

Not only you, we all watch....those who admit and those who do not. Some like me watch it without uninterrupted for 1st 5 days of month as the speed is 2Mbps for 6GB limit only and then rest is 512 Kbps for rest of the month. The only advantage is that you go to sleep early and there by good health!!.:D
2Mbps for 6GB FUP and 512Kbps for the rest?Which state is this,bro?

I am paying 1150 for 20 Mbps in Bangalore. 50 GB is FUP. After that 512 Kbps.
I was using 50Mbps Speed Provided by ACT near Marathali area. Moved to Chennai . They havnt Covered my area . I miss them . Using Airtel's Stupid plans right now :(

You can get this plan in every state bro :lol:
Other states need to include competition.
We have many companies vying for competition,Reliance,Tata telecom,BSNL,Beam,Sify,Airtel etc.
You get the best out of this Competition.
When you don't have competition it leads to Monopoly,laziness and lack of properly addressing customer complaints.
We are still waiting for our CM KCR to make it Wifi Free all over Hyderabad.
And 2Mbps plan at 100 Rs for the rest of Hyderabad and Telangana. :D
Telangana govt, Airtel partner to offer free Wi-Fi in Hyderabad | Techcircle.in - India startups, internet, mobile, e-commerce, software, online businesses, technology, venture capital, angel, seed funding

the one thing i hate most about India.Even in a developed region like Delhi-NCR,the maximum speed available is 4mbit up/0.5 mbit down.And the rates are atrocious(i know some cities have better internet facilities)

And the FUP is so irritating!
dude where in ncr you stay? i am from ghaziabad and i am using airtel 16mb/s connection.and in some part of ncr you get 100mb/s speed with nextra.
and off topic if you get static ip from airtel for 400rs on any net speed plan .you get ulimited download

Other states need to include competition.
We have many companies vying for competition,Reliance,Tata telecom,BSNL,Beam,Sify,Airtel etc.
You get the best out of this Competition.
When you don't have competition it leads to Monopoly,laziness and lack of properly addressing customer complaints.
We are still waiting for our CM KCR to make it Wifi Free all over Hyderabad.
And 2Mbps plan at 100 Rs for the rest of Hyderabad and Telangana. :D
Telangana govt, Airtel partner to offer free Wi-Fi in Hyderabad | Techcircle.in - India startups, internet, mobile, e-commerce, software, online businesses, technology, venture capital, angel, seed funding
There is lots of competition in Chandigarh too :partay:
But you can get 2 Mbps plan in every city of India, In fact its one of the most popular one :p:

Arre aap toh ameer log ho, Me toh kehta hu BSNL kharidlo kya pata humara bhi bhala ho jaye :p:
Hand to mouth existence ko ameeri kab se kehne lage?? :what:

Bhala in what sense?? Going by the second post on this thread, you guys should get slow internet only. :coffee:
:P :lol:
:D I thought Karachi was in ... never mind. :devil:
Naa
Tell us where is karachi located on kashmiri maps? :devil:

Back
Top Bottom