What's new

PM Sharif to undergo 'open heart surgery'

People are just making a big deal out of simple procedure folks stated his heart stunt is not functioning well , and that can be corrected these day by a non open heart surgery by a narrow tube that goes into your heart not even requiring a open heart surgery

I wish him well for his surgery.

Though it pains me that even after being in power for 30 years, he failed to build any hospital that was worthy enough to operate on our beloved PM. Even the American Ambassador used Pakistani Hospitals for his treatment and was satisfied with the services. Too bad our Corrupt PM does not find the facilities to his liking.

May he get well soon.
We think life is forever well till it isn't. If I was his advidor I would have advised him few simple things,
Get your money back to Pakistan
Strengthen NAB with honest officers and legislation
Get rid of tattoos like Danyal Aziz and likes
Get rid of honorable Information minister who is a joke.
Take matters of national interest and security seriously, learn to respect and live with overbearing Army till you show good governance
and for love of God get a bold strong Foreign office.

But again I dwell in world of foolhardy. If's and buts.There is crude saying that If Aunty had balls she would have been uncle.

Ok....but there has been corruption done for the past 70 years......you conveniently forget all the other partners in crime? Zardari, Kiyani, IK, Mushy and the list goes on and on?

And if the "people of Pakistan" you referred to, who "don't want him"......are who? The few million idiots that support extremism based politics of IK???? Well, I am SURE the MAJORITY of the Pakistanis who elected this guy for the third time.....doesn't give a f**k about this tiny little minority and how they think or perceive this guy vs. their total nut job leader.

What's sad is, as a human that you've gone down to such a low in your life, that you see politics above a sick person. No wonder you and your corrupt leader haven't won, and won't win in 2018 either. Low life fools who don't even have the common respect to pray for a sick person, can't win because they are morally bankrupt like your post. Very sad to see but its expected from people like you. If God cared about your little inhumane opinion, I am sure NS would've been dead years ago. What a sad day for humans when they look at their political agenda before they look at another sick human!!!!

Did you tell IK the same thing that life is short? Allows your daughter you abandon the Islamic right to receive support from you, don't drink as Alcohol is forbidden, don't do corruption because its forbidden in almost all religions, etc,etc? How about you go tell that to IK, while NS rests up and feels better. You sad people couldn't win seats in elections and now praying that he dies? He will be the PM till the God wants him to be, he'll also live till the God wants him to live. Nothing you or other people do about it. And yes, I did see the first line of your post with pretentious pray for him and the lecture.

This is how low the humans like you have become. You couldn't just simply pray for a sick person. You have to take a look at your political situation and then write a speech about it showing that he's a criminal. When you, yourself haven't paid taxes for the past many years since you started to work. And you have your own leaders, who do corruption and it becomes the word of God. But others are doomed if their name is mentioned. You guys posts are just as hypocrite as your leader's entire life, both personal and political!!

Don't take him seriously. Bet me he is a Pakistani and a PTI supporter.

I wish him to be gone and never come back ...As a human I remember those whom he killed in Model Town and other fake police encounters ....!
I still remember that pregnent woman shot in her mouth at point Blank range at Model town .Inshaalh he will burn in hell .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom