What's new

PM Sharif to undergo 'open heart surgery'

the way he was filling his "thobra" yesterday in london i really doubt he has any serious issue. daramay baz buddha

i dont know why indians like people like NS, hassan nisar , asma jahangir... all traitors

In my opinion a reason has been created for his resignation as PM. OHS is good enough reason for him to remain absent from Pakistan for a very long time anything between 4-8 weeks or may be more. In these circumstances it is constitutional requirement to have a PM, as Premiership cannot be delegated. After 2 months who is going to check his surgical marks.

As per his party stalwarts, operation is scheduled on 31st May i.e. Tuesday, but on Monday he is attending a cabinet meeting through video link. This fact supports my notion.

He and his partymen have lied so much and so many times that one cannot believe even if a statement is true.

Anyways wish him a quick recovery, God speed.
@Hyperion

May he live long so he can think about his corruption n sins n ask Almighty for forgiveness but he should return to that chair of PM so tu tiek ho na hona ka brabar

I pray for him

BUT

As a medical student am a bit ashamed , our leaders dont even think that our doctors amd hospitals are worthy enough to treat them ..in my point of view its an Insult .

on religious and humanitarian basis, prayers for quick recovery of PM saab so that he can continue with Panama leaks and other core issues once fully recovered from this illness upon him by Allah Almighty

As a medical student am a bit ashamed , our leaders dont even think that our doctors amd hospitals are worthy enough to treat them ..in my point of view its an Insult .
why you get ashamed, shame is for those rulers who did not constructed such modern equipped hospitals in Pakistan that can treat them, actually they all want to travel abroad even for mild cough

Kahan kaam hui ha ?
Nandipur chal gaya kiya ?:D

han to or kya Oct 2015 ka chal rha hai hahaha :D :D

1 wind power Plant bhi chal pata 58.2 MW ka :D :D 6 or october tk operational ho jaien gai :D

13245868_1140359622694805_627537660_n.jpg
13249463_1140359689361465_1307623925_n.jpg

DIL khole GA charbi nikele gi , PANAMA ki money to family kha gai

1999 se kam tax de raha tha choor prime minster

Local Hospital Main dar lagta hai QOI GHUSE main ZEHAR na de de

Back
Top Bottom