What's new

PM to give important statement on Saudi-Yemen situation today

Just in case I am , I'd like to know ..
in that case i'ld be happy to explain. i meant our PM is not like " bghal m churi mu m ram ram" Our PM doesnt worship guns and talk about peace the same way your PM does ,otherwise we ld have been in war weeks ago.
putting your country mate's comment for reference.

The BrOkEn HeArT said:
Let PM statement come. let know the world what you are.

in that case i'ld be happy to explain. i meant our PM is not like " bghal m churi mu m ram ram" Our PM doesnt worship guns and talk about peace the same way your PM does ,otherwise we ld have been in war weeks ago.
putting your country mate's comment for reference.

The BrOkEn HeArT said:
Let PM statement come. let know the world what you are.

I guessed as much.

What you have pasted is a hindu ritual & not specific to Modi alone- we all do it. All soldiers, workmen pray to their weapons / tools as a mark of respect to them.

Whats wrong in worshiping weapons & talking peace ?

On the ninth day of the Navratri festival, to celebrate goddess Durga, a ceremony called Shastra Pooja (shastra: weapons, pooja: worship) is held.

It began as the worship of Durga’s weapons, in which, it was believed, her energy rested.

It evolved into individuals in the production and manufacturing sector, worshipping the tools they use to earn a livelihood.

Once the ritual purification is complete, the tools are not touched through the day. Work continues with them only the next morning.

I guessed as much.

What you have pasted is a hindu ritual & not specific to Modi alone- we all do it. All soldiers, workmen pray to their weapons / tools as a mark of respect to them.

On the ninth day of the Navratri festival, to celebrate goddess Durga, a ceremony called Shastra Pooja (shastra: weapons, pooja: worship) is held.

It began as the worship of Durga’s weapons, in which, it was believed, her energy rested.

It evolved into individuals in the production and manufacturing sector, worshipping the tools they use to earn a livelihood.

Once the ritual purification is complete, the tools are not touched through the day. Work continues with them only the next morning.
and you say islam is extremist

I guessed as much.

lol, worshiping anything?

You folks are lunatics. You need to follow Islam. One true religion.

Can I borrow some knowledge about Space Rockets from your country though?

lol, worshiping anything?

You folks are lunatics. You need to follow Islam. One true religion.

Can I borrow some knowledge about Space Rockets from your country though?

When there is worthwhile to say, its best to zip your lips.

images

CCecqLVWgAASZkl.jpg

PM Nawaz Sharif: Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are strategic partners, we want peaceful solution to Yemen conflict

Wajih Sani ‏@wajih_sani 3m3 minutes ago
PM statement reaffirms the Parliamentary decision.

Pakistan does not abandon friends and strategic partners: Nawaz
DAWN.COM | MATEEN HAIDER — UPDATED 2 minutes ago
552bc6071317d.jpg

Nawaz Sharif had called an urgent meeting of civil military leaders at PM House later on Monday afternoon. -DawnNews screengrab
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Monday upheld the Parliament’s resolution regarding the proposed role of Pakistan during the ongoing crises in Yemen and reiterated that Islamabad will intensify its diplomatic efforts in consultation with the leadership of Saudi Arabia.

“Parliament had affirmed in categorical terms that any violation of territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia will not be tolerated. This is promised despite the massive commitment of our troops in Zarb-e-Azb,” said Nawaz.

"Pakistan does not abandon friends and strategic partners," he maintained.

“We have already intensified our contacts with Saudi Arabia to monitor the ongoing situation,” said the premier while giving a policy statement after doing consultation with Military leadership.

Tension between Pakistan and long-time ally Saudi Arabia has risen in the past week, as Parliament unanimously passed a resolution urging the Sharif-led government to keep a neutral stance in the Yemen conflict.

Read Dawn editorial: Arab frustration with Pakistan

Pakistan's Parliament on Friday passed a resolution backing the government's commitment to protect Saudi Arabia's territory from Houthi rebels, but declined Riyadh's request for Pakistani troops, ships and warplanes inside Yemen.

Expressing “unequivocal support for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”, the resolution that the lawmakers agreed upon stated that “in case of any violation of its territorial integrity or any threat to Haramain Sharifain, Pakistan will stand shoulder to shoulder with Saudi Arabia and its people”.

Anwar Gargash, the United Arab Emirate's (UAE) minister of state for foreign affairs, lashed out at Pakistan's vote Saturday, terming it “contradictory and dangerous and unexpected”, and accusing Islamabad of siding with Iran, which is accused of backing Houthi rebels.

Gargash added that Pakistan's stand would come at a "high cost."

But Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan hit back on Sunday night in an unusually strongly-worded statement, accusing the UAE of “levelling threats.”

“This is not only ironic but a thought-provoking moment that a minister of UAE is hurling threats at Pakistan. The statement of the UAE minister is in stark violation of all diplomatic norms prevalent according to the principals of international relations,” Nisar said.

Earlier, an urgent consultative meeting was called by Nawaz Sharif on the Yemen-Saudi Arabia issue at PM House.

Defence Minister Khawaja Mohammad Asif, Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif, Sartaj Aziz, Tariq Fatemi and Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry attended the meeting chaired by the premier.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom