What's new

PMA L/C 133 No ISSB Call LETTER

waqas95

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum,
I applied in PMA Long Course 133 and passed all the initial tests, submitted my ISSB form on 7th December. The calls have been uploaded and my name is not in it and neither have I recieved the Call letter.
One of the applicants who submitted the form at the exact same date has received it.

Does this mean my form has been rejected ?

Thanks in Advance

i think you should wait, if you still dont receive any call up letter then apparently seems you are rejected.

Assalam O Alaikum,
I applied in PMA Long Course 133 and passed all the initial tests, submitted my ISSB form on 7th December. The calls have been uploaded and my name is not in it and neither have I recieved the Call letter.
One of the applicants who submitted the form at the exact same date has received it.

Does this mean my form has been rejected ?

Thanks in Advance

I am also waiting for my letter bro no news yet, but this takes time...

i wud like to wish all of u aspirants best of luck, in India we have SSb like u hav issb, and even after 5 attempts i was not able to get through. now i am left with only 2 attempts before i becomes overage

i wud like to wish all of u aspirants best of luck, in India we have SSb like u hav issb, and even after 5 attempts i was not able to get through. now i am left with only 2 attempts before i becomes overage
Over here we are allowed only two attempts in ISSB, after that, we are ineligible even if we are not over-age.

most likely rejected as LC 134 has also opened.

Rashid Mahmood...my fsc part 1 has been announce this year and exam part 2 in may 2015..i wana join pm lc 135....when its joinining date in pma kakul...am i eligible

My nephew Mr. Zaveen Siddiqui S/o Ziauddin Siddiqui have given Medical & cleared for PMA course no call letter yet came . whether there is no way to see the list of selected candidate . I think it should be place in Karachi also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom