What's new

PML(N): Confused, coward & stupid. The end is in sight

caylu

New Recruit

Reaction score
The only words i have for the PML situation, reactions and statements is that they are confused, coward & stupid.

The current situation is exposing the total lackness of political sense of Nawaz Sharif. He is coward because he is afraid. and stupid because he is living in the past and confused because he dont know what he want to do. You dont find any vision or leadership.

Problem is that day by day people are getting more aware and getting more views to hear. They can get news from variety of sources. Denying a rumour without facts is not going to change people’s opinion. Making statements only without actions is not going to change people’s perception.

Now the time for actions have come. Do they really think that current government is a threat to the security of Pakistan. If so then all action should be taken, because nothing is more important than security. No government in history is ever going to say that sorry we are too corrupt so we are quitting. Come on be realistic.

If you are giving concession to the government on the name that we want to preserve democracy then

1. How many people are NOT going to believe that you are not part of the government or part of the corruption

2. and WHY people will like democracy if it does not fullfill their rights, provide them with better way of life. We dont eat democracy or martial law. People (WE) need better life, protection of their rights and social justice and social norms, whether it be in democracy or Martial Law.

Secondly people need actions, PML(N) has quite a few people in his camp which are not honest. Whose cases of corruption, terror or unlawful actions have come up in the paper and in the media. PML(N) has the best oppurtunity to do a free and fair party trial of such people and give them punishment through party and take back their seats and stop supporting them. Remember Actions always speaks louder then words. If they manage to do such thing they will not be required to make statement against Imran Khan every day.

Lastly instead of asking Supreme Court to take suo moto action against the corruption of the present government, they should themselve file cases against the government in the court. They have the resources and teams and they can show that they are really against the corruption in the government.

Lastly stop being a defender of Democracy. Democracy is not a religion for which we should focus so much. If they really work towards the increasing the quality of life for common man, people will defend it. If not then Democracy is certainly not good for Pakistan. Its the survival and the success of Pakistan that matters in the end.

Caylu's Blog

pmln punjsb mein jo kuch ho sakta hai kar rahi hai apni taraf se awam ke liye.ab un ke pas puri power tu nai ke dosre provinences mein kuch kare aur woh jo federal government baithi hai woh kis kaam ke liye baithi hai us ko koi kuch nai bolta aur pmln pe to sab critizise karna shuru kar dete hai.:pakistan: zindabad

pmln punjsb mein jo kuch ho sakta hai kar rahi hai apni taraf se awam ke liye.ab un ke pas puri power tu nai ke dosre provinences mein kuch kare aur woh jo federal government baithi hai woh kis kaam ke liye baithi hai us ko koi kuch nai bolta aur pmln pe to sab critizise karna shuru kar dete hai.:pakistan: zindabad
brother PML(N) is no more different than PPP .... donu aik he thailay k chatay bhatay hain

Khan bhai faisalabad mai kon sa teer mar lia hai PML N nai abi tak jalsa tou kar lia wahan 3rd largest city of pakistan faisalabad is still lacks modern infrastructure ?all developments happend there were by PML Q and you also admits it ? i live in lahore i admit they are working here day and night for different projects but why should i think for only for my city ?? when i know our pakistani brother living in other cities dnt have such facilities punjab is not limited to lahore only ... secondly just cz of PML N's support of PPP govt we are facing this worst conditions , as a pakistani we have to think on national level not gali mohala level that this party guy made road in front of my house i will vote him etc etc we are stuck with such mentality why you forget all these roads n other developments are made by our money our tax money these leaders dnt made roads from their own pockets these things are our basic rights what they have done at national and international level this is the point .. industrialist of punjab are shifting their business to bagladesh they are unable to run their industries while Nawaz sharif's factories n mills are still going into heavy profit how its possible ??? and you were talking about jitna kar sakti hai PML N kar rahi hai do you even know punjab is more then 60% of pakistan in terms of population , GDP and also generates more then 65% national Income still you say these PML N dnt have power ?? are you blind supporter or dnt have brain to think on these issues ?

PPP and PML N both are looting pakistan but with different ways ,, PPP is openly looting pakistan while PML N is looting pakistanis by doing business and settling different industries around the punjab ,

Khan bhai faisalabad mai kon sa teer mar lia hai PML N nai abi tak jalsa tou kar lia wahan 3rd largest city of pakistan faisalabad is still lacks modern infrastructure ?all developments happend there were by PML Q and you also admits it ? i live in lahore i admit they are working here day and night for different projects but why should i think for only for my city ?? when i know our pakistani brother living in other cities dnt have such facilities punjab is not limited to lahore only ... secondly just cz of PML N's support of PPP govt we are facing this worst conditions , as a pakistani we have to think on national level not gali mohala level that this party guy made road in front of my house i will vote him etc etc we are stuck with such mentality why you forget all these roads n other developments are made by our money our tax money these leaders dnt made roads from their own pockets these things are our basic rights what they have done at national and international level this is the point .. industrialist of punjab are shifting their business to bagladesh they are unable to run their industries while Nawaz sharif's factories n mills are still going into heavy profit how its possible ??? and you were talking about jitna kar sakti hai PML N kar rahi hai do you even know punjab is more then 60% of pakistan in terms of population , GDP and also generates more then 65% national Income still you say these PML N dnt have power ?? are you blind supporter or dnt have brain to think on these issues ?

PPP and PML N both are looting pakistan but with different ways ,, PPP is openly looting pakistan while PML N is looting pakistanis by doing business and settling different industries around the punjab ,

bhai jan the point of my saying is that i am not fully also statisfied with PML N leadership there are some ups and downs with them also but atleast they r not like the federal government.if they dominated in punjab so there is sumthing they have done for it and so they got and nither the people are so dum.they see wats happening.now y does not IK critisizes the ppp whenever there is jalsa. IK critisizes PML N and PMLN does the same. so aint these both same.in pakistan their is discrimination in every thing and the result is out.every1 wants to b superior and nothing else."narea lagane se kuch nai banta hum yeah karea ge,unho ne kuch nai kiya,flana aisa hai flana aisa hai".
we shuld unite to bring in change in ourselfs,in our country.
in my point of view i critisize all the 16 crore awam of pakistan to not to do so.
there shuld be "ikhtilaf" but there shuld not b "mukhalfat".
i see it like this what ever is being done good for our awam by any1 in our country is not for my sake its for my countries sake as i would not remain here 4 my whole life but my country is there till qayamt.
no offence bhai jan.
:pakistan: zindabad

PML-N wants status quo, claims Imran Khan

* PTI chief says Zardari behind memogate scandal

* Advises Nawaz Sharif to quit politics

Staff Report

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan said on Wednesday that Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) was part of the status quo and that its leadership did not want any change in the system.

The PTI chief stated this while addressing a press conference during which PPP leader Asghar Ali Gujjar, ANP leader Neelam Shah and many nazimeen belonging to Punjab joined the PTI.

He claimed that more and more people were joining the PTI and he welcomed them and said that there would be more good news in the coming days. He stated that the PML-N was afraid of PTI’s rising popularity and was using cheap tactics to harass its workers.

Commenting on Munter’s statement, the PTI chairman said that he was against US policies and that he never supported them. He said that the US officials were giving statements in his favour because they smelled a change in the political scenario of Pakistan.

Earlier, while talking to the media at the Lahore airport on his return from London, he said that President Asif Ali Zardari was solely responsible for the memo scandal and that it should be investigated thoroughly. “If it is true then it is treason against the state,” he added.

The PTI chairman said that a SC commission should probe into the scandal.

He said that Nawaz Sharif was a compulsive liar and was continuously lying about the details of his assets. He said that Nawaz Sharif had made billions during the last three years and that the number of his factories had increased from 1 to 27. The Sharif brothers were a by-product of the establishment, he alleged.

He said that Nawaz Sharif had obtained Rs 3.5 million from the ISI and that the case was pending in the court. He stated that the Supreme Court should hear this case so that people could come to know who had received how much money. He also advised Nawaz Sharif to quit politics now.

He averred that the PTI Karachi public meeting on December 25 would show the difference between a state-sponsored meeting and a public meeting. To a question, he asserted that he had nothing to hide and, commenting on his alleged links with the army, added that he had made it clear one and a half year ago that he had a meeting with DG ISI Gen Shuja Pasha on the war against terrorism and that after that meeting, he had never met him.

Responding to another question, he said that US ambassador had met him officially about six months ago and that there was nothing special about this meeting, adding that the Sharif brothers should be asked why Holbrooke repeatedly met them at Raiwind. To a query, he observed that army action was no solution to terrorism and that dialogue was the best option to solve the issue. Taking the Afghan war as an example, he said that the US had been fighting against terrorism in Afghanistan for the last 10 years, but had achieved nothing.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

critisizm critisizm critisizm ................
kab sekhea gi yeah awam
:pakistan:zindabad

Khan bhai faisalabad mai kon sa teer mar lia hai PML N nai abi tak jalsa tou kar lia wahan 3rd largest city of pakistan faisalabad is still lacks modern infrastructure ?all developments happend there were by PML Q and you also admits it ? i live in lahore i admit they are working here day and night for different projects but why should i think for only for my city ??

Critism (without knowledge), Initially in 1990s Faisalabad used to be pretty backward, broken roads, and lost infrastructure. In 1996, Shehbaz builds all the roads and started development throughout the city. He followed same ways like he did for Lahore. BTW what PML-Q did? Don't tell me all the buildings, societies were build by PML-Q :P

Ask any faisalabadi, he will tell you what he think about Shehbaz and what they think about PML-Q.

He said that Nawaz Sharif was a compulsive liar and was continuously lying about the details of his assets. He said that Nawaz Sharif had made billions during the last three years and that the number of his factories had increased from 1 to 27. The Sharif brothers were a by-product of the establishment, he alleged.

Lolz. I thought all that he made all this in 1990s (By clearing up his Loans). So you think your IK said truth while saying this line?

AND i thought topic is "PML-N is Confused", but here looks like PTI supporters gone blind for the critism. :)

Everything Imran Khan said in the above article is the truth about your criminal leader.

he is not my criminal leader he is one of the leaders of pakistan as is IK.but the difference is that ka IK ko moqua nai mila aur dosro ko moqua mil gaya.har naya leader ane se pehle change ki baat karta hai lekin result jo nikalta hai woh pehle se bhi batar hota hai.

he is not my criminal leader he is one of the leaders of pakistan as is IK.but the difference is that ka IK ko moqua nai mila aur dosro ko moqua mil gaya.har naya leader ane se pehle change ki baat karta hai lekin result jo nikalta hai woh pehle se bhi batar hota hai.
so what is your point? we should not go for new leader rather we should elect these old leaders again and again ?
today we are facing the cosequences of our decisions of electing them and we dont want to repeat our mistakes by electing them..
Its only assumptions that IK will become like those politicians but assumptions will not always true so unless we dont give IK a chance and dont test him we have no right to impose our assumptions and spread false propaganda

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Commenting on Munter’s statement, the PTI chairman said that he was against US policies and that he never supported them. He said that the US officials were giving statements in his favour because they smelled a change in the political scenario of Pakistan.
this describes the baseless propaganda against IK

so what is your point? we should not go for new leader rather we should elect these old leaders again and again ?
today we are facing the cosequences of our decisions of electing them and we dont want to repeat our mistakes by electing them..
Its only assumptions that IK will become like those politicians but assumptions will not always true so unless we dont give IK a chance and dont test him we have no right to impose our assumptions and spread false propaganda
my point is that for the betterment of pakistan their should be unity between all the leaders and they should advise each other.and this point will b clear to the politicians only when the people of pakistan stand together.jb awam hey united nahi to leaders khak ho ge.

bhai jan the point of my saying is that i am not fully also statisfied with PML N leadership there are some ups and downs with them also but atleast they r not like the federal government.if they dominated in punjab so there is sumthing they have done for it and so they got and nither the people are so dum.they see wats happening.now y does not IK critisizes the ppp whenever there is jalsa. IK critisizes PML N and PMLN does the same. so aint these both same.in pakistan their is discrimination in every thing and the result is out.every1 wants to b superior and nothing else."narea lagane se kuch nai banta hum yeah karea ge,unho ne kuch nai kiya,flana aisa hai flana aisa hai".
we shuld unite to bring in change in ourselfs,in our country.
in my point of view i critisize all the 16 crore awam of pakistan to not to do so.
there shuld be "ikhtilaf" but there shuld not b "mukhalfat".
i see it like this what ever is being done good for our awam by any1 in our country is not for my sake its for my countries sake as i would not remain here 4 my whole life but my country is there till qayamt.
no offence bhai jan.
:pakistan: zindabad

corruption of PPP is in front of whole nation and character of zardari is also known every where , and about nawaz sharif people know very little about his corruption and his assets i already told you that PPP is looting in front of whole nation while PML N is looting by doing business which is not visible openly example is of sugar mills ,, more then 50% sugar mills are owned by PML N leaders and how sugar was blacked in market and the price hike of sugar people really dnt know who was behind this crises , secondly SHahbaz Sharif's Son hamza SHahbaz is owns largest poultry farms in punjab and he is known as king of poultry in punjab dnt know about other provinces ,, you can ask any poultry owner about him they will tell you the reality of these TAKLA Brothers what they doing and how they playing with this nation .

Critism (without knowledge), Initially in 1990s Faisalabad used to be pretty backward, broken roads, and lost infrastructure. In 1996, Shehbaz builds all the roads and started development throughout the city. He followed same ways like he did for Lahore. BTW what PML-Q did? Don't tell me all the buildings, societies were build by PML-Q :P

Ask any faisalabadi, he will tell you what he think about Shehbaz and what they think about PML-Q.

Lolz. I thought all that he made all this in 1990s (By clearing up his Loans). So you think your IK said truth while saying this line?

AND i thought topic is "PML-N is Confused", but here looks like PTI supporters gone blind for the critism. :)

ohhh hundreds of years back sher shah suri made GT road lets bring him back :blah: i am not talking here about history i am talking about present govt tenure what so far they have done for faisalabad , gujranwala , gujrat , rawalpindi ?? not asking about roads n fly overs , if roads n fly overs are benchmark to vote any party then i dnt think so in this field any party can match with MQM ...

PML N, may be confused, it may be coward.

but

IK is underestimating the extent of their clever tactics and the sea of personal insult that they will unleash.
IK is also underestimating the power of feudal who control Agriculture and Minerals.

I hope IK is well prepared in good time, else it might be too late.

Back
Top Bottom