What's new

PML(N) facebook!

moha199

Reaction score
it is so funny that now nawaz sharif has his facebook but even most funny part is that i made two accounts on fb and i criticized nawaz on his policies. First time i called him munafiq and didn't say anything else as of cursing or anything but guys what i was wrote by admin and banned! then i made another account. all this took place in 35 mins! then i loged into second account and this time i didnt even call him munafiq! i strickly compared his time with musharraf time and i posted this video...

and guess what after i went outside to smoke and came back to fb and i was banned on that account too lmao. now i was thinking how Musharraf's page you can go and criticize him and members will still respect you or ignore you or worst come to worst they will confront you if they dont agree with you but you will never be banned! my question? who is democratic? in my view and after seeing Musharraf's time! i believe Musharraf was far better democratic personality who interacted with people and listen to them in debates on random places where as nawaz sharif kind people are so called democratic who can't take criticisim at all.. i would want to know if you criticize him and if he also ban you.... the reason for this thread is to see the end result of our political leaders and learn who is who...
oh yeh if you get ban then don't forget to post your experiance lmao
:pakistan::usflag::china:

PML(N) | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Its so damn funny !! !!
I did that to MQM, no response from the page, admin, members, altaf !!

man you wouldnt believe seriously.... check this out!!! either nawaz sharif haha or admin himself wrote me but you won't see my comment since im am deleted now but you will see what im talking about! all i said that tax clearification video is not clear enough.... if nawaz has transfered his money and assests to someone else then he should show us their tax forums or something,,,, how come his assests are more then 1.2 billion dollars but he only paid 5000 rupees and i got this reply lmao

Pervez Musharraf | Facebook

sorry it says pervase musharraf idk why as for the link but if you look at the page you will see it's pmln.... maybe it says pervase musharraf since i got pmln link posted from musharraf's page and it connected me there but anyways if you look at the page you will see its PMLN page lmao

man you wouldnt believe seriously.... check this out!!! either nawaz sharif haha or admin himself wrote me but you won't see my comment since im am deleted now but you will see what im talking about! all i said that tax clearification video is not clear enough.... if nawaz has transfered his money and assests to someone else then he should show us their tax forums or something,,,, how come his assests are more then 1.2 billion dollars but he only paid 5000 rupees and i got this reply lmao Pervez Musharraf | Facebook

OMG dude !!
you should have atleast Print Screen it !!
DAMN !!
Lets do that again !! :D

Who cares ?
Its the 'karnama' that (s)he did !! :lol:

im asking because firstly i wanna know who was tackling nawaz there, got 2 accounts blocked there(mardangi wala kaam), and second the guy/woman had a male name in FB and here a female name???:D

moha r u a guy or the female :D

hahah i am a guy, indeed when you look at the page it's confusing! well this girl posted something and then i posted my comments! and he deleted my comments pluss banned me so it look confusing there! my comments are deleted from that page along getting ban twice ... i caught him there coz it was a comment! other post that i posted on his wall are off since it was easy for him to simply delete my comments since no one else posted comment on my post! get it lmao it's confusing!!! :pakistan::usflag::china: :rofl:

hahah i am a guy, indeed when you look at the page it's confusing! well this girl posted something and then i posted my comments! and he deleted my comments pluss banned me so it look confusing there! my comments are deleted from that page along getting ban twice ... i caught him there coz it was a comment! other post that i posted on his wall are off since it was easy for him to simply delete my comments since no one else posted comment on my post! get it lmao it's confusing!!! :pakistan::usflag::china: :rofl:

maybe moha stands for mohammad ?????, moha seems girl name :D

Back
Top Bottom