What's new

PML (N) Govt is now a candle in the wind....

actually mian sb is protecting
maryam nawaz
she was behind news leak
Chiryas says army asked for Mariyam,s trial Nawaz sent Pervaiz Rashid :-//
Apney bachey sab ko aziz hain

And what about pooootttti aie traitors who want break pakistan again like 1971
This Nawaz story leak is like Agartala conspiracy we need to act against all aiders of anti national elements like Achakzai

Chiryas says army asked for Mariyam,s trial Nawaz sent Pervaiz Rashid :-//
Apney bachey sab ko aziz hain

This Nawaz story leak is like Agartala conspiracy we need to act against all aiders of anti national elements like Achakzai

Pakistan Army will be the BEST if they don't support or prop corrupt people this time.

Let's make Pakistan a better place.

I am hoping Pak Army doesn't support SS or Nisar.

Just let the system bleed :)

Pakistan is a GREAT country. All we need is to get rid of massive corruption!

1. News leak gate (Pervez Rasheed suspended, Khawaja Asif went to Dubai) Army is no more in good mood, They wants to know how national security info leaked and how many time in past it was compromised and who was the ring leader.

Inquiry is ongoing. Pervaiz Rasheed was probably removed to appease the GHQ. A big head has rolled to "save face" of everyone involved.

2. PTI going to stage big Dharna.

PTI doesn't have the public support it enjoyed last time. And PMLN survived last time. So don't get your hopes up.

3. Panama Case is in court any unfavorable decision will ruin PMLN.

I hope the courts find PM, his family and others guilty. That'll be interesting to watch.

4. PAT and other PLM going to join hands.

PAT is a bump on a flea's *** in Pakistani politics. Qadri received blood money last time and he'll be paid off this time as well.

Sources says few hours most crucial.

I wouldn't hold my breath. By all indications, government will last till 2018. And if PTI keeps up this randi rona, we'll have to put up with these morons till 2023.

Pakistan Army will be the BEST if they don't support or prop corrupt people this time.

Let's make Pakistan a better place.

I am hoping Pak Army doesn't support SS or Nisar.

Just let the system bleed :)

Pakistan is a GREAT country. All we need is to get rid of massive corruption!
I am not a fan of army rule it gave us Altaf and Nawaz but we need to remove certain elements

Kuch naheen hona. NS and his family's lust for power and money is far greater than this nation's need getting rid of corruption.

h8IYM
At9iF9o.png

I dont think there is any chance of Army stepping in, probability of a Gillani style PM change (with barring of NS) just as was done in previous gov.
Honestly PML (N) itself is being run as a dynastic dictatorship else they should have nominated some other PM long ago to avoid all this kichri.

Sorry to break this to you, but PML-N is here to stay. And I'm a PTI supporter !

PML-N support in villages and rural areas is still quite strong, plus they have the know how to enter more territories as well if need be...

Back
Top Bottom