What's new

PML-N leaders making efforts for settlement of Shahzaib murder case

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Sindh President Syed Ghaus Ali Shah and Member of the National Assembly Lt General (r) Abdul Qadir Baloch have stepped in the Shahzaib murder case to persuade the two parties to reach an understanding.
According to reports, an important Baloch leader had contacted a close relative and senior Pakistan People’s Party leader Nabil Gabol and offered Rs 250 million as blood money to settle the matter. However, Gabol rejected the offer, saying he was willing to pay Rs 300 million if the assassins surrendered to police.
Gabol, however, refused to disclose the name of person who made the offer. Sikandar Jatoi, father of Shahrukh, has assured the middle man that the accused would be handed over to police.
Realising the gravity of the situation, Jatoi has intensified his contacts with people who are close to the family of the deceased.
Gabol said the two PML-N leaders had contacted the bereaved family to settle the matter.
He said he had told them that the accused must surrender to police first as there could be no talks on the issue before an arrest.
Lt General (r) Abdul Qadir Baloch first dissociated himself from the issue, but when he was told about the information, he admitted having contacted Gabol. He said he had good relations with both families but told Sikandar Jatoi that he should first handover his son to the police and then talk about reconciliation.

Shahzaib Khan’s father denies negotiating blood money

KARACHI: Shahzaib Khan’s father, DSP Aurangzeb Khan has denied reports of a deal between him and the accused family for withdrawing cases in exchange of Rs 250 million. Talking to a private TV channel, Shahzaib’s father denied that the family would pardon their son’s killers. “Money is just pieces of paper and is of no value to me anymore and never will be,” he said. The DSP is a part of the investigation team probing the Shahzeb murder case and is also one of the witnesses in his case. “My son Shahzeb is gone but I want other youngsters to remain safe. Those in power think that their children can get away with all sorts of crime because they have enough money to bribe anyone they want. I want to put an end to this.” Online

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...forts-for-settlement-of-shahzaib-murder-case/

Shahzeb's father is denying that he has agreed to any deal.

whats pmln's stance on this ?

Pakistantoday release fake story yesterday about Shazeb Father setle deal with in form of 25m rupee

look at makrooh face of PMLN and its leadership... they will support their robber brothers and will make settlements between criminals. GOD D@M such leadership and may they eat their deeds in their lifetimes.

Good move IMO, 250 Mn is not a small amount, hanging the killer will have no benefit to the family of deceased, by this amount they can live a good life, at least the financial loss due to death of shahzeb will be compensated.

NAwaz shareef saving shahzeb murder, dunya news report. Roznama Dunya

107488_36881096.jpg

GUYS why is everyone so concerned aboutb SHAZEB and not these 2 twins:

Lyari mystery: Family of attacked twins goes underground

KARACHI: “If I tell you why they targeted and shot my sons, neither will I survive nor will my family.” These were the terrified words of Dr Abdul Ghafoor Qadri whose twin 23-year-old sons were attacked on their way to an exam on January 2.

One of the boys, Haider, survived but the family is reluctant to give any details of what state he is in as they are afraid the attackers will come after them again. According to reports, he suffered from severe internal bleeding and one side of his entire buccal cavity, his jawbone and teeth were destroyed. His respiratory tract was also affected. The boys were attacked by two shots from a pistol fitted with a silencer when they had stopped at a tyre puncture shop.

Dr Qadri who is the senior resident medical officer at Lyari General Hospital has shut his private evening clinic in Bihar Colony and gone underground with the rest of his family. “I live in a war zone,” he told The Express Tribune over the telephone. “Before the attack this area was safe for me but not anymore.”

The Kalri police registered an FIR but no one was nominated in it. The attackers were put down as ‘unidentified’. There has been no investigation, the father said. At least none that they have kept him abreast of.

Some friends and the nationalist Awami Jamhoori Party have supported Dr Qadri and a protest is planned outside the Karachi Press Club at 11am on Tuesday.

Lyari mystery: Family of attacked twins goes underground – The Express Tribune

In the name of Allah, all can happen in Pakistan.
Jatois are in National Peoples Party, in alliance with Pagara and Shereef.
Dont know why Army supporting PMLN??

Plz merge this thread with the other one.

KARACHI: “If I tell you why they targeted and shot my sons, neither will I survive nor will my family.” These were the terrified words of Dr Abdul Ghafoor Qadri whose twin 23-year-old sons were attacked on their way to an exam on January 2.

One of the boys, Haider, survived but the family is reluctant to give any details of what state he is in as they are afraid the attackers will come after them again. According to reports, he suffered from severe internal bleeding and one side of his entire buccal cavity, his jawbone and teeth were destroyed. His respiratory tract was also affected. The boys were attacked by two shots from a pistol fitted with a silencer when they had stopped at a tyre puncture shop.

Dr Qadri who is the senior resident medical officer at Lyari General Hospital has shut his private evening clinic in Bihar Colony and gone underground with the rest of his family. “I live in a war zone,” he told The Express Tribune over the telephone. “Before the attack this area was safe for me but not anymore.”

The Kalri police registered an FIR but no one was nominated in it. The attackers were put down as ‘unidentified’. There has been no investigation, the father said. At least none that they have kept him abreast of.

Some friends and the nationalist Awami Jamhoori Party have supported Dr Qadri and a protest is planned outside the Karachi Press Club at 11am on Tuesday.

because its a fight between the haves and all of us who dont have are consumed by saving the haves. no one cares about the small fish they are dime a dozen no wait their are free now a days. justice for all by the chiefs of selective justice

You think all these are concerned cause a young child got killed by Feudal thugs who prolly have killed before no silly this is political and one party is using this murder to get support against the other.

If these people were genuinely concerned they would stand up for every crime but they don't and only pick the victims to protest for that benefits them some how.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom