What's new

PML-N link with terror group Jangvi and Sipah Sahaba links exposed in media

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What should i say ? Terror groups are biggest funder og party.....

Last edited by a moderator:
PLMN is a party of lions! They are the lions! Lions are the king of the jungle! and you are not pakistani because you dont like PMLN.

PMLN cant be the party of terrorist.............. i can't believe this

PML N is Land Mafia group very much famous in punjab and in lahore they have grabbed billions of rupees land in posh areas and this time ppl gona kick on PML N's A$$

PLMN is a party of lions! They are the lions! Lions are the king of the jungle! and you are not pakistani because you dont like PMLN.
Lions are wild animals are they not?

Why exactly is a party claiming to be a wild animal something that people should support?

I know Pakistan is short of electricity but sense of humor too? Dear mod, you know me for quite a while now and how the hell did you come to a conclusion that i am a PMLN supporter? errrrrrrrrrrrrr!

PMLN cant be the party of terrorist.............. i can't believe this

PML-N is not a party of terrorists. But some terrorist sympathizers are members of PML-N. Rana Sanaullah is certainly one such person who has a soft spot for sectarian terrorists. He was accused of this on TV by Mufti Munib ur Rahman.

However, in Pakistan, facts are irrelevant. If you like a person, he can do no wrong. People vote on braderi links and other reasons, never on issues.

Back
Top Bottom