What's new

PML-N, Nawaz Sharif, Nasir Butt, hired hitmen for murdering Arshad Sharif & IK

Ashad Sharif murder was planned /financed by PMLN and it was carried out by rogue Generals
like Faisal Naseer. Bajwa and Anjum obviusly knew about this as Faisal Naseer works under
them.

I also wrote the same thing when the news of Arshad shahadat broke.
It seems extreme confrontation between neutrals and Nawaz over the new COAS appointment. Some promises and inside stories are still not in the media. Never know Nawaz call in some explosive press conference and spill the beans...cuz Arshad and Imran's case is a joint venture.

Ashad Sharif murder was planned /financed by PMLN and it was carried out by rogue Generals
like Faisal Naseer. Bajwa and Anjum obviusly knew about this as Faisal Naseer works under
them.

I also wrote the same thing when the news of Arshad shahadat broke.

I agree, PDM is not alone, rogue generals definitely had a role in both assassination attempts, unfortunately Arshad got killed.

(Opening this thread after seeing this post by other member)
PML-N is number one suspect in murdering Arshad Sharif & attempt on Imran Khan, along with of course Kenyan police and those who cannot be named who were tracking Arshad non-stop despite calling him friendly and under no threat.

Remember Imran Khan has named PML-N as well as Faisal Naseer
So it is one of the accused parties. Possibility that 1st involved party is trying to lay full blame of 2nd involved party doesn't absolve 2nd (PML-N) of their role.

See how they create noise on non-issues like selling a watch, while other side don't even raise justifiable concerns on allegations and evidence.

One should also add that there's no precedence of PML-N celebrating Dewali and cutting cake like they did very day Arshad's news came out.
They used Dewali as a cover to celebrate Arshad's shahadat.

Also how many main known figures from PML-N ridiculed Arshad's death
Among them Maryam & Nasir Butt

Most of investigative work Arshad did wad exposing Nawaz and family.

Note that "ChaudharyWAD" and many PML-N accused Arshad of using the word parcel for Kalsoom's casket
But on asking they couldn't provide any evidence that he actually said that.

View attachment 898957
Maryam and ChaudharyWAD both deleted their tweet, but Nasir Butt's tweets are still there
Nasir Butt is ecstatic as obvious by his mockery of a dead body

Links
(1)
(2)
(3)

Very likely other parties were involved too, like obviously Kenyan GSU and the ones who were tracking Arshad's movements non-stop.

This whistle blower named Nasir Butt & Nawaz sharif.

Nawaz Sharif knew Arshad was in Kenya

Previously Nasir Butt was also accused in a triple-murder case in Pakistan

Tasneem Haider Shah (Nasir Butt in light blue shirt, is his neighbour also)

تسنیم حیدر شاہ

(source)
View attachment 898972

View attachment 898976
View attachment 898973
View attachment 898991
View attachment 898992
The above 3 pictures posted by Nasir Butt...is a mafia sign by Nawaz and the company. Totally a giving warning to those anti Nawaz and Taseem may be mole of neutrals .

If this is a trap one has to ask what is being hoped to be achieved?

It could be that establishment and NS have come at loggerheads and now are going at it toe to toe, if that is the case this guy who has come out may become a marked person. He allegedly has evidence, if the establishment is protecting him you can bet the evidence will be bad for NS.

But as some are saying it could be a trojan horse for IK....I am trying to understand how so, how will this affect him? IK should continue the jalsa to pindi and Islamabad regardless.

ARY is already reporting that PML is divided into two camps .
Nawaz wants confrontation policy with the establishments and other wants to lick boots.
Neutrals are not happy with the Chief selection and therefore this patakha

One thing I realise with all these potential moles, IK own party will have a number of planted moles, needs to react with caution.

I think Arshad Sharif had some more documents which can be presented in UK courts, perhaps he was the one who gave those documents to DailyMail guy (when David borrowed 1 month time from court).

Hence, they killed him. Else, PMLN isn't that stupid.
@HRK @Jango @PakSword
@The Eagle @blain2 @Foxtrot alpha where are these 3

I am not so sure if NS is responsible for Arshad Sharifs death...

I think Arshad Sharif had some more documents which can be presented in UK courts, perhaps he gave those documents to DailyMail guy. (journalist baradri).
Hence, they killed him. Else, PMLN isn't that stupid.
@HRK @Jango @PakSword
@The Eagle @blain2 @Foxtrot alpha where are these 3
My opinion is that Sharif family is not alone, but definitely involved. There's a reason Maryam Safdar is applying for the US visa instead of coming back to Pakistan.

My opinion is that Sharif family is not alone, but definitely involved. There's a reason Maryam Safdar is applying for the US visa instead of coming back to Pakistan.
Younger generation way more stupid than NS/SS etc. No body should have gone that far but they are reckless.
Both SS/NS have used police to kill people like Abid Boxer etc. Similarly, Rana have used police besides goons. But I think now only, ISI uses police :yes4::yes4::yes4:

Look, to threaten Imran Riaz, they picked a guy and carried shootout behind his home. How easy is for them to kill somebody.

Last edited:
I agree, PDM is not alone, rogue generals definitely had a role in both assassination attempts, unfortunately Arshad got killed.

Nawaz/ Shahbaz brothers have killed thousands of people in the last 30 years, they have been using Punjab Police
to do fake encounters. There are confessions of Abid Boxer about these fake encounters, plus Model Town incident
was done live on TV.

The role of Punjab Police has been handed over to Army/ISI with the help of Ijaz Amjad (father in law of Gen Bajwa),
since then they have knocked of Maqsood chaprasi, Dr Rizwan, Arshad Sharif and a few others who were investigating
their corruption. Only Imran Khan (may Allah protect him) had a lucky escape.

The rogue Generals will not allow accountability in Pakistan because they are corrupt themselves.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom