What's new

PML-Q Pervaiz Elahi bombastic interview against PTI & Imran Khan's follies

What was the last sentence? Couldn't quite get it.

It is usually said in Pakistan whenever you go after politicians that "Jamhuriat khatray main hai", as in democracy is in danger if politicians are held accountable.

This was in reference to that mindset, in a sarcastic tone.

Just to clarify, this wasn't at LUMS AFAIK.

But good to see him saying this!
it was.
1647493321951.png
1647493321951.png

I highly doubt it. Because I saw a picture of the event from LUMS, and the chair and background were different than this.

And correct me if I am wrong, but no Powerplay show in the past few days aired this video.

Correction, powerplay did indeed air this video, and attributed to this LUMS conference. But I still do not believe this is from LUMS.

Last edited:
I highly doubt it. Because I saw a picture of the event from LUMS, and the chair and background were different than this.

And correct me if I am wrong, but no Powerplay show in the past few days aired this video.

Correction, powerplay did indeed air this video, and attributed to this LUMS conference. But I still do not believe this is from LUMS.
your free to believe what you want, doesn't change anything.

PML-Q Pervaiz Elahi bombastic interview against PTI & Imran Khan's follies

Imran Khan has been changing nappies - Says Pervaiz Elahi.

Imran Khan is too naive and baby.

Non-experience of PTI and Imran Khan. Incompetence of PTI. No corrupt money brought back into Pakistan.

Prime Minister Imran Khan is a nappy changer!

PML-Q /MQM, IS OFF SHOOT, COMPANY S OF PINDI BOYS,
WHERE EVER THEY WANT THEM TO LAND , THEY WILL,

but ignorant thinks, they are political parties, -hahahah

what a country, , even in 21 centry--- they follow the clowns,

Everyone is being exposed pretty quickly. That's how our democratic system works.

Back
Top Bottom