What's new

PMLN and the Amritsari Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Mian Sb. continues to protect his chin from COVID ....

FtL_LFkWIAAh7uW

Anyways. Your are a unfortunately clearly a Punjabophobe and i dont see anypoint discussing reconfiguration of Punjab province with people who have clear prejudice against Punjab.

Yes I’m a Punjabophobe because I question why native Punjabis allow foreigners to rule over them. Nice work.

Looks like I hit a nerve with this Amritsari.

PTI = Tehreek e Insaf.

Just because it’s supported by Pashtuns doesn’t make it a terrorist organization. Just goes to show your true racism chutiye insaan.

Which TTP terrorists did he release? Share the link here.

You do realise that the TTP wouldn’t exist today if Pakistan refused to allow America a base to attack Afghanistan right?

Here’s Imran Khan “praising India”

Like I said earlier…it’s in the blood of Amritsaris to lie, cheat and steal. You were used like slaves by the British, Sikh and Afghans all throughout your history.

And it shows here.

LOL

Who are you fooling?

IK went to all TV channels and forums including UN to defend Pushtuns and blame our miltary for taking action against the terrorists.

You are the one who is displaying naked rascism against Muslims who migrated from India be it in Punjab or Sindh while cleverly ignoring all the problems that we have today are arising out of the Afghan land.

LOL

Who are you fooling?

IK went to all TV channe;s and forums including UN to defend Pushtuns and blame our miltary for taking action against the terrorists.

You are the one who is displaying naked rascism against Muslims who migrated from India be it in Punjab or Sindh while cleverly ignoring all the problems that we have today are arising out of the Afghan land.

What’s wrong with defending Pashtuns? Are they not part of Pakistan? Or does Pakistan only revolve around the whores of Jati Umra?

I’m still waiting for a single piece of video evidence that support your claims.

These cute code words mean nothing to me. I’ve stated facts….I just hope this becomes mainstream and we call you out for the traitors you are to this country.

Haul your b**d back to Amritsar and eat a kulcha.

Who gives votes on that? Are you new around here or something?
dude you are certainly not from punjab if theat how you see thing... pmln was projected as a doctor who can cure the economy and thats wehy people voted for them.. nothing to do with the ethinicity. I am a east punjabi as you call it and yet i dont vote for pmln and as i meet those countless east punjabis everyday i have never heard this whole ethinicity card! Punjab is the only provine in pakistan where everybody can come and work and they wont be subjected to any sort of racism!

Facts

Apparently half of Punjab, most of KP and Karachi are all Afghan immigrants now.

This is why nobody here takes you seriously….go pick up Kerpal from Pearson. Chal shahbash.

View attachment 923757

I know.

Did you ever ponder why there are Pushtuns/Afghans in Punjab and Sindh but no Punjabhis and Sindhis in KPK?

It proves that Punjabhis and Sindhis are nor rascist like the Afghans/Pushtuns.

IK is winning in Punjab and Sindh cities for a reason.

dude you are certainly not from punjab if theat how you see thing... pmln was projected as a doctor who can cure the economy and thats wehy people voted for them.. nothing to do with the ethinicity. I am a east punjabi as you call it and yet i dont vote for pmln and as i meet those countless east punjabis everyday i have never heard this whole ethinicity card! Punjab is the only provine in pakistan where everybody can come and work and they wont be subjected to any sort of racism!

Projected to cure the economy based on what evidence and track record? Who in their right mind would think this sorry excuse of a party could cure anything….they had over 30 years of political experience and ran the country into the ground in 1999 once before.

You must be out of your damn mind to believe that.

And again, I’m not calling out Punjabis….I feel sorry for the West Punjabis who were colonized by the East Punjabi elite. The East Punjabis always surrendered to any foreigners…

The West Punjabis always fought back…whether it was Ahmed Khan Kharal against the British occupation or Abdullah Bhatti against Mughal tax reforms.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

What’s wrong with defending Pashtuns? Are they not part of Pakistan? Or does Pakistan only revolve around the whores of Jati Umra?

I’m still waiting for a single piece of video evidence that support your claims.

What's wrong in defending Punjabhis? Are you not a Pakistani?

Pakistan was formed because of the Punjabhis and inspite of Pushtuns & Afghans siding with India.

Remember that.

I know.

Did you ever ponder why there are Pushtuns/Afghans in Punjab and Sindh but no Punjabhis and Sindhis in KPK?

It proves that Punjabhis and Sindhis are nor rascist like the Afghans/Pushtuns.

IK is winning in Punjab and Sindh cities for a reason.

Pashtuns aren’t foreigners they can settle anywhere in Pakistan they like. They don’t need a certificate from you.

He’s winning in Punjab because the native Punjabis are finally rising up. No longer will they allow foreigners to rule over them like the Jati Umrra whores.

What's wrong in defending Punjabhis? Are you not a Pakistani?

Pakistan was formed because of the Punjabhis and inspite of Pushtuns & Afghans siding with India.

Remember that.

Then defend Punjabis, why are you defending your JatiUmra whores for?

LOL was formed “because of Punjabis”….this is how delusional you are.

Fuddu would a great term for you.

Pashtuns aren’t foreigners they can settle anywhere in Pakistan they like. They don’t need a certificate from you.

He’s winning in Punjab because the native Punjabis are finally rising up. No longer will they allow foreigners to rule over them like the Jati Umrra whores.

Then defend Punjabis, why are you defending your JatiUmra whores for?

LOL was formed “because of Punjabis”….this is how delusional you are.

Fuddu would a great term for you.

LOL

Afghans/Pushtuns in Punjab & Sindh are natives but Immigrant Muslims from India are not natives.

You have some weird logic.

Let me guess,

you think Seriaki is a dialect of Punjabi
Yes, a thousand times yes, so do most linguists and just listening to multani dialect or understanding what someone in bhawalpur is saying can give you a hint on why we believe this to be the case

And no I have no relationship with East Punjab before you pull that cringe worthy and weird criteria - -except from my mother side but you know we decent from our father who always had buisnesses in Lahore and gujaranwala since as far as we can trace back
and oppose the creation of two new provinces to create a more equitable federation right?
No I don't necessarily oppose new provinces but I do oppose dividing Punjab along fake, made up 21st lines

If you wanna divide, call it an administrative division of North, south, central Punjab okay but no to made up new so-called identities that separate a thousands year old identity of Punjab
In reality it should be three….Seraikistan, Potohar with the remaining districts remaining as Punjab.
Serakistan is not Punjab - that's where majority of our folk stories came, our dynasties were based out of those regions, sandal bar is partly in this so-called saraikistan, we have shared clans, some of our saints are common, style of poetry can go and on with it

We were all ch and now suddenly there's a awakening that all of us were wrong historically but now it's a new thing... Slow clap 👏

And lol at potahar, ask them and they'll laugh at you

What y'all are doing is- dividing up historical regions of Punjab along fake lines and saying they're a new thing

This is common agenda
Never heard of a province with 100,000,000 people in it. Ridiculous.
That's stupid but okay... Not necessarily against new provinces but I am against creating new saraiki BS to achieve it

If y'all say South Punjab due to administrative reason want to do it's own thing okay, but you're saying south punjab was never Punjab in the first place
Than this I'll oppose as it's ridiculous, it's an attack against our history, unity as people, virsa

It is an interesting discussion. Not condoning a certain narrative but it is important to understand what drives PMLN core supporters.

The Sharifs have been nurtured by the establishment, corrupt, presided over the worse financial meltdown, taken every institution to task, flouting the law yet they survive and have their core supporters. Even in certain surveys we see now, PTI leading in all polls by a huge margin, there is still some support of PMLN within Punjab.

Lets try to understand why this is happening?

Thank you! This is exactly what I was referring to.

LOL

Afghans/Pushtuns in Punjab & Sindh are natives but Immigrant Muslims from India are not natives.

You have some weird logic.

Who said anything about immigrant Muslims? I was referring to the East Punjabi Muslim elite who migrated to West Punjab and usurped power from the local Punjabis.

What’s the matter? Pearson Taxi company doesn’t give you time off to rest or something?

Try and keep up AMRISTARI.

I cant wait for the day when this godforsken family is erased from Pakistan. This marasi family has done 40 years of damage to Pakistan all allowed by their daddies in GHQ.

Rumor is their caste is lohars, imagine Kashmiri transplants that too lohars, whos background is red light district of armistar , playing the Punjabi card and being prevelant since the 1980s in Punjab province. Shame on us Punjabis.

I cant wait for the day when this godforsken family is erased from Pakistan. This marasi family has done 40 years of damage to Pakistan all allowed by their daddies in GHQ.

Rumor is their caste is lohars, imagine Kashmiri transplants that too lohars, whos background is red light district of armistar , playing the Punjabi card and being prevelant since the 1980s in Punjab province. Shame on us Punjabis.

IK supporters' target is Punjab not a specific family or person.

PTI / IK / Pushtuns will use different tactics and reasons to malign, divide and suppress the Punjabhis.

Unfortunately naive Punjabhis are falling for this propaganda tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom