What's new

PMLN and the Amritsari Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has promoted Pakistani Islamic values, positive and moral.

The opposite of you mean?

As for the rest of what you said…lulzy PTI is known for supporting PTM and Talibans. There’s even report now that say the new resurgence of terrorists is due to PTI.

Always an expat to give ignorant opinions

Only idiots buy this shit , guys literally had a baby daughter out of wedlock, known and celebrated playboy

His whole Islam thing is political shtick IMHO

Heh, his cult members believe him to be the saviour and messiah downright to the point of worshipping.

It’s not a political shtick. Literally the guy above you is behaving as if IK did some service to Islam.

They’re calling people who die for Imran Khan to be martyrs!!!.

You clearly don’t know the insane party you support bro.

Marrying part was a joke from my end - my father is N-legue supporter
So I was just messing around lol

Oh, well IK seriously suggested that people will stop marrying PMLN so I thought you were serious too. What feels like a joke to us a youthiya will be very serious about.

Just to give you an example I got 17 notifications from red hot angry youthiyas over my comment “increase in remittances isn’t an achievement of any party” some with very vulgar curse words. It feels like I am in a brothel here and I criticised the wrong whore and everyone got angry hahahaha

So hard to tell who’s joking and who’s not

1689084728153.png

Pakistan was great until PTI came to power.

It feels unreal that dollar was at 100rs!

PTI Liar party curses Pakistan history but Pakistan made atom bomb in 1999, what achievements has PTI done besides lying and destroying the country? From 100rs to 190rs devaluation in just 4 years is massive

PTI Liar party curses Pakistan history but Pakistan made atom bomb in 1999, what achievements has PTI done besides lying and destroying the country? From 100rs to 190rs devaluation in just 4 years is massive

Do you understand the reason for the devaluation during PTI and post-PTI?

Do you understand the reason for the devaluation during PTI and post-PTI?

The fact he even thinks everything revolves around the US Dollar proves how dumb he is.

$1 USD = 138 Japanese Yen
$1 USD = 1277 South Korean Won

This fascination Pakistanis have with basing everything off the US Dollar is astounding.

Little minds with a lack of education pretending to be economists.

Yeah really great….literally falling behind every country in the subcontinent. No foreign minister or foreign policy, no emphasis on education and healthcare….just of a bunch of Amritsari dallay licking the feet of their military daddy.

pAkIsTaN wAs GRAPE b4 PTI…..

Education emergency

Inflation

Like WTF are you even smoking?

LMFAO

PPP
  • 1989 1 USD=20.54 PKR.
  • 1990 1 USD=21.71 PKR.
PMLN
  • 1991 1 USD=23.8 PKR.
  • 1992 1 USD=25.08 PKR.
  • 1993 1 USD=28.11 PKR.

PPP
  • 1994 1 USD=30.57 PKR.
  • 1995 1 USD=31.64 PKR.
  • 1996 1 USD=36.08 PKR.

PMLN
  • 1997 1 USD=41.11 PKR.
  • 1998 1 USD=45.05 PKR.
  • 1999 1 USD=51.90 PKR.

Musharraf Military Coup
  • 2000 1 USD=51.90 PKR.
  • 2001 1 USD=63.5 PKR.
  • 2002 1 USD=60.5 PKR.
  • 2003 1 USD=57.75 PKR.
  • 2004 1 USD=57.8 PKR.
  • 2005 1 USD=59.7 PKR.
  • 2006 1 USD=60.4 PKR.
  • 2007 1 USD=60.83 PKR.

PPP
  • 2008 1 USD=81.1 PKR.
  • 2009 1 USD=84.1 PKR.
  • 2010 1 USD=85.75 PKR.
  • 2011 1 USD=88.6 PKR.
  • 2012 1 USD=96.5 PKR.

PMLN
  • 2013 1 USD=107.2 PKR.
  • 2014 1 USD=103 PKR.
  • 2015 1 USD=105.20 PKR.
  • 2016 1 USD=104.6 PKR.
  • 2017 1 USD=110.01 PKR.

PTI
  • 2019 1 USD=163.75 PKR.
  • 2020 1 USD=168.88 PKR.
  • 2021 1 USD=179.16 PKR.

GHQ PMLN PPP DALLA PARTIES
  • 2022 1 USD=225.40 PKR.
  • 2023 1 USD=278 PKR

PTI Liar party curses Pakistan history but Pakistan made atom bomb in 1999,

What history? You don’t even teach history in Pakistan to begin with.

Pakistan nuclear programme began in the 1970s numbnuts. The decision to go ahead with the tests in 1998 (not 1999 ******** unpar chutiye) was a decision that wasn’t in the hands of Nawaz Amritsari.

what achievements has PTI done besides lying and destroying the country? From 100rs to 190rs devaluation in just 4 years is massive

Kanjara your Zia ul Haq invented party took the Rupee in 1993 from where?

Sit TF down chutye

Someone has to say it, so I will.

PMLN's hardcore voter base are mainly East Punjabis (called Amritsari) who immigrated to central Punjab in and around 1947. This is where PMLN gets the majority of its support from. When I say Amritsari, I’m referring to the East Punjab Muslim elites/landlords/British bootlickers who were part of the Punjab Unionist Party at one time.

Today they support and view PMLN no differently than how some Urdu speakers in Karachi viewed MQM in the past- the difference between the two communities couldn’t be any different. Urdu speakers seem to have evolved over the past 75 years and have always been racially profiled as not being “real Pakistanis” despite always defending their identity and referring to themselves as Pakistani only.

PMLN supporters are still impressed by paved roads being called “gifts”. What’s also interesting is how they like to maintain a separate identity from the “other Punjabis”. You’ll notice them intermarrying and trying to keep the wealth and power they’ve amassed within the community.

PMLN today was not around in 1947, and it would be foolish to assume that this Zia ul Haq invented political party is a continuation of the original Muslim League. We all know how Zia’s former predecessor deposed of Fatima Jinnah.

View attachment 923692

Rather, PMLN has disturbing similarities with the former Punjab Unionist Party which disappeared in 1947.

They too were heavily dominated by East Punjabi Muslims. Funny enough, they opposed Pakistan's independence and represented to views of the landlords and wealthy elite of Punjab - sound familiar?

I'm not saying all Amritsaris vote for PMLN, and I'm not saying all Urdu speakers vote for MQM, but what I'm noticing is how the hardcore PMLN supporters narrative is slowly beginning to change its tone from a fake nationalist view to a fake "Punjabi" view, which is disingenuous.

1. East Punjabis don't represent the majority of Punjab's population.

2. PMLN's entire leadership actually consist of Kashmiri immigrants to East Punjab. Ethnically Nawaz Sharif's entire family are all Kashmiris, who settled in East Punjab at the turn of the 19th century due to famine in the Kashmir Valley.

Hilariously, most Kashmiris from the valley disown them and the Sharif’s themselves regard Jati Umra as their ancestral home.

If I’m trying further trying to dig a hole for the Pakistan Dalla Movement on social media, I would push this narrative hard. These people have never had Pakistan’s interests at heart…ever.

View attachment 923693

View attachment 923695

I always knew the sharifs were sick....

Thread locked. Silly topic and no constructive discussion, just mud slinging and off topic discussions on PTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom