What's new

PMLN poses 13 Questions to Imran Khan

Rafael

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PML-N asks Imran to answer 13 queries or keep quiet

ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on Sunday said that Imran Khan, who heads the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI), must reply to 13 questions on the issue of Raymond Davis; otherwise, his allegations would tantamount to a political point-scoring game.
The main questions are as under:
1- Why Imran Khan kept mum till February 6 on the killing of two people which had taken place on January 27?
2- Why PTI did not make any sincere effort for providing any legal assistance to the grieved family?
3- Imran Khan had claimed on March 7 that the elements responsible for the suicide of Faizan’s wife, Shumaila, would be held accountable but he did not contact her family since then?
4- Why Imran did not collect money, which he had promise, for the families of the killed persons to enable them turning down Diyat?
5- If the promised money had been collected and given to the families of the slain people, their families might have rejected the Diyat?
6-Why Imran did not provide refuge to the families of the killed persons at his residence of 300 kanals in Bani Gala, Islamabad, for keeping them from those who were hatching conspiracies to let Raymond Davis go scot-free?
7-Why Imran Khan met US Ambassador Munter and why he did not give details of the meeting to the people and the media?
8- Imran must explain why his participation in the protest of his own party against the release of Davis was for five minutes only? What does it transpires.

PML-N asks Imran to answer 13 queries or keep quiet | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

========================================

PML-N is really feeling the heat and is desperate to control Imran Khan's growing popularity :D

Thats good, i feel that we should start a campaign on facebook and invite as many pakistani's as possible to increase Imran Khan's Popularity.

This shows how desperate politicians are with all this situation, especially events (and of course his popularity) surrounding Imran Khan. What I see clearly ahead is that the politicians are going to use all in their power and reach to get ahead of each other, including morally disgusting tactics.

PMLN has to answer alot of questions first before asking others ? ........ hey WTF they are in Government , Imran doesn't have authority so he is not responsible consequently ... this is called acute dearth of common effing sense.

PML-N asks Imran to answer 13 queries or keep quiet

1- Why Imran Khan kept mum till February 6 on the killing of two people which had taken place on January 27?
Whats all this will any TIP fan would like to explain, thankyou.:cool:

So does Imran Khan has a chance to become PM in next elections to be held in 2013-13

by the way how many seats did his party won in last election held in 2007-08

So does Imran Khan has a chance to become PM in next elections to be held in 2013-13

by the way how many seats did his party won in last election held in 2007-08

He did't took part in elections of 07/08.

What an idiotic questions. Instead of asking stupid question from Imran PML(N) should explain it's position on Raymond Davis case where Chadhry Nisar calls release as a shame for whole Pakistan and some other leaders of the same party support and defend his release. PML(N) is itself finding it difficult to defend itself on Raymond Davis issue and is now trying to save itself with pathetic questions. :disagree:

Mr. nawaz answer These questions.
1. Where did $20+ Billion loans from IMF go in you 2 time tenure?
2. What sort of Help did you provided to the man's family who got crushed by US embassy/high commission's vehicle.
3. Why did you run to clinton during kargil conflict giving bad name to Pakistan you loser.
4. Who will pay for my family's $16,000 frozen by your Govt.

To loser pml-n and his supporters, why nawaz invites the same americans to his fort and doesn't release a single detail.
For all those go to siasat.pk video of Imran Khan talking about all this raymond issues being discussed on Tv programs maybe nawaz and lot were sleeping all this time. All these are remind me of 2 stupid dogs cartoon, Jahil pml-n.

@ Santro

and if i may dare ask, who do you support?

I dont support Imran Khan.. or PTI..
But i would like to ask the PML this.
Why does my father pay more taxes yet earn less than your leader?

I have the same questions to PMLn too
and I too dont support Imran Khan

Back
Top Bottom